32.

Credits to : TaeliciousKoo

3rd person POV:

"how do you expect me to believe all of your words?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin hyung was there the whole time , me and so hee didn't even get away even for a second ,even jimin hyung hates her for some reason he kept me away from her most of the times ,you can call him ,i am sure he would tell you the exact same thing." Taehyung said getting closer to the older who backed away with every step of the younger till his back hit the wall again.

"Baby you have to trust me on this ,i really really love you ,i would never even think of cheating on you ,leaving you or hurting you in anyway. I love you too much to do that. I don't know what I'd do with myself the day i hurt you." He softly said cupping jungkook's face.

"If you want i would never talk to so hee again ,if you are such words about her ,there must be a reason for that ,i trust you whole heartedly." He continued smililing softly at jungkook , whatever he was saying was straight from his heart ,he really never wants to hurt jungkook ,if he needs to he could die for the man anyday ,how would he even think of leaving him.

Jungkook was listening intently to him ,he really wants to believe taehyung ,he cupped taehyung's cheek ,"then you are mine ,right? Forever mine? You won't leave me for someone else ?" He asked vulnerably as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"Yes i am yours and you are mine ,

I love you and will do so forever and ever.

And i would never even think about leaving you." He spoke while caressing the older's cheek like he's the most delicate thing in the world and pecked his forehead.

"I love you too ,very much, if you won't be there I won't have anything to live for ,you are my only reason to be alive." Jungkook spoke staring straight in taehyung's dark eyes.

Warning: Full smut ahead.

Taehyung leaned closer to jungkook's face caging him in his arms. Jungkook went ahead and attached his lips with the taller's lips standing on his tiptoes with his arms around taehyung's neck.

After a few seconds Taehyung responded to the kiss as well ,and jungkook swore he felt a wave of warmth and trust towards taehyung rushing through him ,the way taehyung was kissing him felt like he was pouring all of his love in the slow sensual kiss.

Taehyung could feel jungkook smiling through the kiss as he played with the back of his hair on his nape. Taehyung held the older by his petite little curved waist which seemed to fit perfectly in his big hands like it was made for him and him only.

Soon they both pulled away from the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and taehyung hugged the older who buried his head in the crook of his neck. Taehyung rubbed the sides of jungkook's waist in an attempt to soothe the man in his hold who was slightly sobbing in his arms.

"I love you hyung ,please don't ever doubt my love for you again. You are the only one i love and it will be like that forever ,no one can change that." He whispered in the man's ear softly.

"I love you too ,i am sorry please forgive me ,but you have to understand that since yesterday it was literal hell for me ,i didn't want to believe those photos at all but .....just please forgive me." Jungkook tried to apologise in between his cries.

"Love ,you don't need to apologise ,i understand your situation it must have been really tough for you. And i promise you something like this would never happen again." Taehyung assured and kissed the back of jungkook's ear who shivered at the touch.