11.

3rd person pov:

Taekook got inside the elder's house and he switched on the lights. And younger studied the whole interior of the place he's gonna have to move in ,he was aghasted .

He didn't know what he expected ,but it wasnt this. Sure ,the apartment was expensive and vast but it lacked liveliness. It was too boring ,bland and empty for his liking.

There wasnt anything that the boring colored furniture, no decorations ,no photo frames. There was no homely warmth. It was too colorless and monotonous to his taste. Too flavourless.

"You live here? As in this barren place. And i have to live at this boring place as well. No offence to you or anything but.....HOW?? how can you live in this lifeless place.

I don't care if you agree or not. After we are done with shopping for wedding outfits and moving my stuff, we are going to shop again for this .... This box which you call your home.

I can't live like that ,you get me?" He asked pointing his finger at the older and throwing his arms in the air to exhaggerate the point.

Jungkook seemed dumbfounded after hearing all that.
I know whatever he said is true , doesn't mean i wanna hear it ,you rude brat.
He thought and had a small pout on his face which looked so cute but still muttered a small okay.

After the younger one was done , jungkook started ,“i am going to get changed ,in the meantime if you need water ,it's in the kitchen ,and you can sit in the living room if you want or my room , basically you can do whatever you want and wherever you want. I am going now. Make yourself comfortable." He completed and left for his room.

Saying that jungkook left to his room. As he went to his room ,he opened his hair which were tied in a bun and removed his suit jacket.

He got inside his walk in closet and sat on the floor because he didn't fucking own any Casual clothes .he didn't had any use of them ,he usually didn't go to shopping ,and if he needed ,anything he just ordered online. All he had were formals and pajamas to sleep ,he had some fancy formal clothings for business parties and that's all. All of them were either different shades of black or white ,or maybe some grey here and there. Now he didn't know what to wear.

~

After his fiance left ,taehyung was feeling a bit thirsty so he went to kitchen to bring some water for himself.

As he entered inside ,he noticed that the kitchen was fully empty ,no grocery or anything. Just a box of corn flakes in the corner and some milk and many bottles of water in the fridge. That's all. There wasnt even ramen.

He facepalmed himself, How can this 30 year old man live like this. Is it possible to live like that? I wouldn't call it l living ,it's barely surviving. How can one survive without ramen? This man doesn't even have ramen in his kitchen? What does he even eat when all he has is milk and corn flakes.

He talked to himself taking out a bottle of water from fridge and drinking it ,placing it back in its place. He has to talk to him. If he has to live here ,he has to change his way of living ,and he's gonna make sure to do that. Because we would neither himself live like that ,nor let the other.

He got back to the living area and sat down on the couch waiting for his soon to be husband. After a few minutes ,he still didn't come back ,so he decided to go to his room to check up on him what's taking him so long.

The bear walked into the room ,he heard a loud groan coming from the closet, he thought something happened to jungkook  ,he rushed inside just to catch the bunny man sitting on the floor with his head in hands. Even though he might not like the older much ,he does have basic humanity.