8.

3rd person pov:

It's been only 2 days since taehyung and jungkook talked in the restaurant and 3 days since taehyung broke up with so hee and told his hyungs about his marriage.

The 3 of them are going crazy because of different reasons.

Taehyung because he doesn't know what he happened for the older to react like that and run away from there that day ,and also he didn't give the answer to his question too.

Jungkook because he is regretting reacting like that ,what will the other think of him and how he isn't ready to talk about it yet ,but the younger deserves the answers if he is going to marry him. He could have told him by texting but it's something to be conversed about face to face ,so he's preparing himself to face him and give him answers.

So hee because she still can't believe ,she lost. She never loses. She always gets what she wants. On top of that ,she can't believe she lost her boyfriend to a man plus an oldy. She is going crazy thinking that ,no she can't lose ,she has to do something to get him back. She is sure she is definitely much more beautiful than whoever he's marrying. She wants her personal black card back.

  ~

As usual , taehyung is going towards his class walking through the college hallways being the center of attention. But today ,everybody is eyeing him differently it isn't feeling the same as everyday.

All the students are eyeing him and talking among themselves in Whispers. Taehyung looked at them suspicioudly for a second ,before shrugging it off and proceeding to walk. When suddenly jimin came running towards him looking very much in a hurry and stopped infront of him taking deep breaths ,"taehyung you have to come with me ,right now." He said pulling taehyung from his forearm and took him on the college rooftop.

He made them both sit down on the floor and started talking ,"tae ,everyone knows that you are getting married."he said nervously looking very much tensed and worried.

"Ohh ,i don't know how they do but so what? What's the problem with that?" Taehyung asked jimin looking confused because he didn't really see what's the problem with him getting married ,he's an adult afterall he can marry whoever and whenever he wants.

"No tae ,the bigger problem isn't you getting married ,the problem is you getting married to a MAN and an 8 years older man." Jimin said in a bit loud voice to make his point clear.

"Yeah ,i am but what is the problem with that ,i still don't get it?" Taehyung was still confused.

Jimin face palmed and rolled his eyes before saying ," i know you don't see any problem with that and it shouldn't be one either but not everyone thinks like that ,right. And you are literally the famous Kim taehyung of our college and suddenly you are getting married when so many girls are ready to throw themselves on you ,it's a big shock to everyone. And everyone is dissappointed and criticizing you for getting married to an older man. You know the homophobes and people who aren't really fond of age gap. Plus they are also thinking you cheated on so hoe because a few days ago you were dating her and now you are getting married to someone else. Get it ,now? It's very bad right now ,everyone is talking bullshit about you , so i don't think you should come to college for a few days. Let the talking calm down a bit and they will probably forget about it in some time."he finished.

Taehyung was looking at him with wide eyes because he didn't get why what he prefers sexually ,who he gets married to and everything about his personal life matters to others. It's his life ,he can do whatever he wants and about him cheating on so hee ,he didn't do that ,it's just something between the two which shouldn't concern anyone. But still people don't think like that ,they only know how to criticize and hate rather than support.