30.

3rd person POV:

(A new character gonna be introduced in this chapter. 👀)

Jungkook leaned back in the carseat , his face was whole red. he was trembling and occasional hiccups and sobs.

He couldn't believe his fate had done this to him. Is he that unlucky , that his happiness can't last long enough.

His phone kept ringing and ringing in his pocket but he was ignoring it because he didn't feel like he had strength in him to check who it is.

When it didn't stop even after 5 missed calls ,he picked up the phone in his trembling hands and put it on speaker.

"Hello ,hyung. Where are you? It's been 1 hour since i came back and you still aren't here? And you weren't even picking up the calls. I was worried. Why didn't you pick up the call?" Taehyung rambled at a fast pace ,his tone laced with deep worry.

Jungkook didn't say anything ,hearing taehyung's voice made him cry even more. Taehyung's voice was the last thing he needed to hear right now.

Are you acting right now? Did you do the same thing yesterday? Were you acting yesterday too? I was sure that you love me ,and the very next day you did this to me. What did i do to deserve this? Can I ever be enough?

Maybe he was just being a good person but actually didn't love me.

But if he cheated on me ,is he really a good person?

If you weren't just what he wanted ,then obviously he will go to someone else. He was just never yours ,accept it. Are you forgetting that he never really wanted to be with you at first? You shouldn't be surprised if he actually hated you from inside at some point.

No ,but the love was real ,i felt it myself. I could feel it that he actually loved me.

Love can fade by time ,nothing stays forever.

But it had been barely 2 months since we got married.

It doesn't matter ,the main thing is that he isn't yours and is someone else's. He cheated on you ,and you should accept that.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts ,that voice provoking him again. He didn't even know how to react right now other than crying. Meanwhile the phone was still on ,and his occasional sniffles could be heard from the other side making taehyung worried to death.

He was speaking loudly constantly at jungkook to speak something ,to reply to him. But jungkook even forgot that the call was still going. He was drown in his own misery to think about anything else right now.

"HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU? SAY SOMETHING? YOU ARE MAKING ME EVEN MORE WORRIED." Hearing Taehyung's loud voice ,jungkook snapped out of it finally noticing the call.

"I will be back late." Jungkook said in an almost audible hoarse but cold voice and immediately hanged up the call.

He didn't had the strength in him to face taehyung right now ,no way he can see that face that he had come to love.

"I really love you , i just wish you loved me like the way i love you too."

It's not like if taehyung cheated on him , all of a sudden he can stop loving him. He's still his husband ,it's just he isn't his lover anymore.

He still loves him ,maybe he will do forever ,jungkook doesn't know. He could never hate taehyung ,because even if taehyung hadn't love him just how much he did ,he still treated him like a prince ,like he had always wanted to be treated. He hasn't given him a singke reason to hate him as a person.