44.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook rushed inside picking up the bag in which pregnancy tests were.

As soon as he got inside .. he threw away his bag and didn't even bother removing his jacket as he kicked away his shoes and walked quickly towards the nearest washroom in his home.

But just as he entered inside ... Bam came running towards him and tried to jump up , as a way of greeting him as he missed his human after being away from him the whole day.

Jungkook halted in his steps as he breathed heavily.. catching the attention of taehyung who had dark circles under his eyes.. he was holding a pen in his hand and was sitting on the floor with many books messily sprawled up and an open laptop on the table. His hair looked messed up like he was snatching them out of frustration.

"Oh hyung.. you are back. Welcome back." He greeted totally out of it.

"I love you both a lot .. but bam please fuck off right now .. i am in a hurry." Jungkook yelled and sprinted to the washroom ,slamming the door right behind him.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden loud noise and the panicked behaviour of the older but then his eyes went towards the books again making him groan and get back to it.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was standing there in the washroom leaning back on the door sitting on the floor as three pregnancy tests were placed infront of him.

He tried three tests ... Just to be more sure.

His heart was beating so fast ,like it's gonna come out of his chest. His breathing was uneven and he was constantly praying to who knows who.. because he has never believed in god.

He had been in the same scene more than 1 times before But never was he this panicked and scared.

He had always accepted being pregnant with happiness.. but all of those times that happiness was snatched away from him. He had had dreams about atleast one of his pregnancy being successful.. one did but that ended up badly as well.

Jungkook was fumbling with his wedding ring anxiously with his eyes pinched shut as he waited for the result.

"Please be negative ,please be negative , please be negative." He sang like a mantra. He was so scared for the result that it can't be explained with the words.

"I am not ready for the baby right now. And taehyung definitely isn't.. he's just 22 for god's sake. Please don't be positive.. i can't be pregnant right now." He whispered to himself looking painfully at his stomach.

He knew he was just creating false hopes because everything was too obvious and his almost unnoticeable bump was the proof of it.

He knew what the result would be but maybe he was hoping for some magic to happen .. just anything to happen that makes the results opposite.

"Please don't do this to me.. i should have been careful but please.. don't let this happen." He muttered in a cracking voice.

He had his hands joined on his tiny bump which wasn't failing to make him even more anxious.

Jungkook huffed dryly and took a deep breath.. and finally picked up all three of the sticks. He had them in his hands but he was looking at anywhere other than them.

He was really hesitant in taking a look at them but  gulping down the bile that Rose up in his throat out of nervousness and finally took a peak at the first one.