17.

3rd person POV:

Just as the couple was done with the wedding ceremony, They went to greet the guests and receiving their gifts which were a lot. They didn't really got time to interact with each other after that.

After they were done with all this ,they had to go for a wedding photoshoot arranged by one and only soohyun with the crackhead gang.

The photographer was already there and the couple was also ready in their wedding outfits looking like a powerful couple. The photoshoot was in a garden type of location.

The duo was standing stiff next to each other as the photographer clicked photos ,"why do you both look so stiff ,please be relaxed and could you stand a little closer to each other?" Asked the photographer.

They smiled awkwardly and got a little closer to each other which was almost non-existent. The photographer whose name was John ,did a hand gesture meaning to get more close.

They both moves closer again and the whole group which were all of taehyung's hyungs and soohyun who were also present there groaned at the couple's behaviour.

Seokjin couldn't take it anymore and went ahead and pulled them closer himself that they were at each other's faces. He smiled in victory and went back to sit on the grass again where all of the others were.

Jungkook was about to fall when taehyung immediately held him from his waist not letting him fall and they heard a click sound. "Perfect!" Said John.

Realising their position ,they both blushed and looking down but not pulling away from each other.

After that they did just as john asked them to do so. The photographer directed the poses and even if they were awkward at first,they did it perfectly and photos came out good.

In one ,they were connecting their foreheads , both looking at each other's eyes , taehyung's arms were around jungkook's thin waist and jungkook's hand were on taehyung's chest. He loved how that waist fits perfectly in his arms.

And in the other they were sitting on the ground. Taehyung had his right knee bent and his right hand on it ,and jungkook was leaning on taehyung's arm and had a flower crown on his head while taehyung was kissing his forehead.

In another one, their bodies were facing the camera but they were looking at each with taehyung's arms around jungkook's waist. Their noses were touching each other ,just a little closer and their lips would touch but fortunately (unfortunately) they didn't.

They took many more pictures as well with different poses.

"Okay one last couple photo , umm... Could you guys kiss?" Asked John.

The couple's eyes widen and someone from the group squealed ,well that's what they have been doing since the photoshoot started ,the couple just looks so good. And knowing their reality ,that they arent in love yet ,they all ship it so much.

After thinking for a few seconds, Taehyung looked at jungkook asking for permission, even though he was kinda freaking out, he nodded and the younger leaned in , capturing his lips with his own. Jungkook's arms were around the younger's neck and his arms were around him. Just as they heard a click sound they pulled away not matching eyes with each other for a few. And their faces were red. They looked cute blushing.

"ANDDD ... DONE! good job. Now time for family photoshoot." Said john enthusiastically with a clap.

After that they clicked many pictures. With taekook and soohyun ,with taekook and the other members ,with only minimoni ,with only sope ,with seokjin ,all including soohyun together and many more.