45.

3rd person POV:

A few more days passed by and taehyung isn't that hesitant like that week now.

But still it feels like he wants to ask something from the elder .. know something. Like he's expecting something .. waiting for his husband to say something about what.. only he knows.

Other than that .. everything is going good. Taehyung's exams are going well and only 1 of them is left and after that there is a prom in his college before the graduation ceremony.

Today .. it was taehyung's last second exam and he was writing it down.. thinking hardly about everything he had learnt about it and writing it right away as soon as he remembered everything.

It was fortunately going smoothly.. he wrote enough to pass this exam with good grades.

A bell rang in the entire exam hall making all the students panick including taehyung. The bell was the warning one which meant only half an hour is left.

Taehyung picked up speed writing quickly .. not caring about however his writing is. Completing it was more important than being able to understand it.

His hand started hurting with how fast he was writing .. almost scared that the nib of pen night come out.

Here he was struggling to finish the exam in the given time .. only thanks to his husband.

Because usually he would have been trying to actually catch a word or two from the others student's exam papers because he hasn't studied shit.

He would have been looking around the whole room with lazy eyes .. being bored and waiting for the time to pass so he can hand over the empty sheet to invigilator and run out of the exam hall to his home and sleep whole day.

He himself can't believe that it's the same him. Even the teacher was surprised seeing him write so much.

The exam was lengthy and time was less.. making him panick more plus his hand was aching too.

He heard the teacher warning the students about only 5 minutes being left. His heart was beating like crazy as he checked the question paper to do the questions.

"Shoot shoot shoot." He muttered under his breath as he started doing the question quickly. "I can do this."

He didn't even notice when the bell rang as he still kept going. The invigilator yelled a 'TIMES UP' and started collecting the exam papers and even snatching from these who are still writing.

Thankfully , taehyung's seat was kinda in the back of the class so he had a few more minutes to do it.

The teacher was about to snatch his exam as well .. coming towards him when taehyung closed his sheets with a loud noise and stood up from his seat yelling a loud "DONE!" while clipping his pen loudly and putting it in his pocket.

With his loudness .. he startled the teacher himself. Seeing the teacher so up close .. he smiled widely at him.. proud of himself for finishing it in time and handed over the exam to him.

"Here sir. Bye bye sir.Have a nice day." He spoke noisily and cheerfully and ran out of the class right away.

Out of the places he hates the most .. examination hall is one of them. He doesn't wanna be here even a second more if he's not giving the exam. Who likes studying anyways. He doesn't trust people who actually like studying. They are simply.. nerds.. if summed up in a single word.

He walked towards the outside of the building where husband is probably waiting for him to pick him up with one of his hand in pocket.

He was walking alone yet .. his power alone was immense even in the way he takes steps. Well that's just Kim taehyung for you.