38.

3rd person POV:

Next day jungkook woke up early in the morning. He turned around on his side expecting taehyung there sleeping with a cute pout on his face and messed up fluffy hair, A protective arm around his waist holding him close to himself but found no one there but just empty space.

He sighed deeply ,reminding himself of about everything that happened yesterday.

He sat up on the bed bringing his knees closer to his chest wrapping his arms around them and placing his cheek on them. He looked outside the window which was open. The weather was beautiful outside.

It was morning ,there were white clouds covering the whole bright blue sky and cold wind seemed to blow. The plants outside swayed a little with the cool breeze. The white curtains around the window were also billowing. The sun was covered in the white clouds ,so there wasn't much hot outside.

The environment looked perfect to go on a date with your lover or just a family outing right now. But here was jungkook just staring at it first thing in the morning, feeling lonely.

While jungkook was sitting there zoned out ,bam came there and jumped beside him catching jungkook's attention who stared at him fondly.

Bam was jumping up and down on the bed having fun by himself making jungkook chuckle at the puppy. Bam jumped down from here and ran fast taking a whole round of the room then coming back to jungkook pretending to bite his hand ,then repeating the same thing.

Jungkook laughed out loud at the energetic puppy in the morning. "What are you doing bamie? From where is this energy coming in the early morning hm?" He said catching the puppy who was trying to bite his hand.

"Caught you!" He said sweeping the puppy in his arms who was about to run again to take a round of the room and holding his paws in hands.

"Should I bite you as well ,you want to bite me huh?" He said doing actions like he is trying to bite his face and paws.

Bam woofed at him when he did this making jungkook chuckle and let him go.

"Lets get up now yeah ,let me make some breakfast then i will take you to morning walk and we will go to hospital to visit your dadda."

"After that i have to go visit Hyun as well ,right! Will you go with me bamie? Yeah let's go together." He talked to bam as he stood up from the bed walking to the washroom first for a quick shower.

He got out of the washroom soon in a few minutes in just a towel. Then went to his closet to pick out a casual outfit because he has to go to hospital First.

He took out denim jeans , a white tshirt , yellow colored jacket with black collar and white colored shoes.

(Yeah i was listening to euphoria while writing this paragraph 💀)

He went to the kitchen then ,making some quick toasts for himself and taking out some banana milk. He also poured breakfast for bam who devoured it immediately.

~

When both of them were done with eating, Jungkook held a basket in which he could hold bam because he can't really take him in his arms or on a leash in the hospital.

Lets just say some hospitals do allow personal pets to visit their owners and this is one of them.

He also packed some fruits for taehyung incase he wakes up early today which is highly unlikely. Then he was ready to leave for the hospital with bam as he picked up the car keys and walked to the maindoor locking it after getting out himself.