6.

3rd person POV:

After going to a cafe near the college ,where he and his hyungs usually meet . He saw all his hyungs already sitting there chatting among each other .it's a cafe where usually famous celebrities come,so there is full privacy of everything.

He saw jimin sitting on namjoon's lap feeding him something and laughing between themselves talking to each other. Seokjin, hoseok and yoongi conversing with each other and hoseok's arm was wrapped around yoongi's waist and there was absolutely no space between the two. It was painfully obvious who were couples among them and minimoni being the kings of pda.

He walked towards them and sat beside seokjin. Who looked so relieved. "Ahh thank fuck ,you finally arrived ,i was feeling so single among these couples even when i am married myself." Said seokjin looking at taehyung pulling him in a side hug.

Oop ,yeah seokjin is married and he's the eldest among them all. He is 28 years old and a very successful actor who is married from last 4 years to an actress named cho kyongmi who was his opposite lead in his early career.

All of his hyungs are successful in their own fields though ,jin isnt the only one.
Yoongi is a most demanded producer and rapper in the k-pop industry and has collabed with many international artists as well .

Hoseok is among the most awarded and a very talented choreographers in the k-pop industry and he has also released a mixtape of his which was a huge success as well.

And Namjoon who is also his cousin is a very popular book writer ,but he also writes songs as well and has contributed to many successful songs to the industry.

And jimin ,who is only one years older than him , studies with him in the college but he's a rookie model as well who will definitely be more popular in the coming future.

And about him ,he wanna become a singer .he believes he has a good enough voice to become so and he can make music as well ,he have made some songs on his own with the help of his joon ,Yoon and hobi hyung.

Enough of the introduction and achievements of his hyungs.

"So what do you wanna tell us about tae?" Asked Namjoon finally giving him attention and noticing anyone other than his little boyfriend.

"It better be important,because i came here leaving my mixtape in between." Grumbled yoongi.

"Yeah what was so important ,that you couldn't just tell us in the group chat." Said hobi.

"You didn't even tell me in the college when i asked." Jimin managed to say while his mouth was filled with piece of cake.

"Yeah ,yeah i am telling you and i am damn sure you all are gonna be shocked to hear the news." He smirked looking at all of them.

Now all 5 men had his eyes on the youngest ,curious what could it be.

"So....... Drumrolls please - all of the others rolled his eyes at the babybear but still went along with him because they are too fond of him to decline anything - I M GETTING MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS."

"WHAT ,DONT TELL ITS THAT SO HOE BITCH." All of the other said in unison and taehyung felt like his ears are gonna bleed anytime because they were all so damn loud.