14.

3rd person POV:

Next day ,it was around 12 pm when the younger got out of his room after having freshen up and honestly he had expected a good breakfast on the dining table but there was none and neither was any traces of the older anywhere in the living area or kitchen or anywhere.

Knowing his condition yesterday and how he reacted afterwards, he went to check up on him in his room,he knocked on the door a few times but he didn't open the door.

After thinking on it for a few ,he entered inside himself only to see no one in the room ,he checked washroom ,he wasn't there as well. He finally stepped inside the balcony only to see an awful sight.

His fiance was uncomfortably sleeping while being in a sitting position on the swing reeking of alcohol and cigeratte smoke. There were several ciggerate butts on an ashtray and a little less than half empty bottle of whiskey. He was appalled to see that ,he had though of the man as someone proper ,prim and innocent type of person who would never touch alcohol or cigeratte but turns out ,it's the total opposite.

He shook the elder's body trying to wake him up ,but the man didn't even budge. He went to washroom and bought a little water in his hands sprinking on the bunny's face ,it didnt have any effect on him. He patted the guy's cheeks ,no reaction. He screamed , yelled and did everything ,the man didn't wake up at all. It was making him grow more and more worried by passing seconds. Plus the surroundings of his fiance didn't help either. He didn't know what to do.

So he did what first he could think of ,he called his dad. And after a few rings mr.kim picked up the call.

(Italics: taehyung , bold: dad)

Hello! Did sun rise from the wrong side today  you call me first brat?

Dad we can talk about all this later ,but you need to come here as soon as possible , just come here please. I am scared ,i don't know what to do.

Okay ,okay i am coming ,don't cut the call but what happened atleast tell me something.

Dad! Jungkook ,jungkook hyung seems to be unconcious and he's reeking of strongly alcohol and ciggerates and ,just come fast please.

~

Till soohyun arrived ,he was still trying to wake up the elder who didn't even make a single movement or anything. He picked him up from the uncomfortable position and laid him on the bed.

When soohyun barged inside kookie's room ,taehyung was kneeling beside the bed on the verge of crying. Even if he was forced to be with the man ,he was slowly getting used to it ,he was very scared for the bunny and didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Let's get him to hospital quickly." Soohyun said ,he was worried ,very worried and scared as hell ,he didn't want the repeat of what happened before. His heart was beating so loudly he could feel it in his throat. He couldn't bear to see his son like that again.

They both drived to the hospital as fast as possible and rushed him to the doctor.

TIMESKIP~~

The father son duo were sitting outside the room jungkook was getting treated in. After a while ,doctor came out of the room and they stood up.

"Are you the patient's family?"doc asked. "Yes ,i am his fiance." "Yes ,i am his father." The duo answered at the same time ,both very impatient to know what happened to him.

"okay, so it seems that he had too much alcohol at once which caused him to faint. We have treated him and he should wake up soon. And it looks like he smokes and drinks a lot ,which is causing his lungs and liver to grow weak. He needs to stop these as soon as possible or it might become a big problem in the future.and he is under weight a little ,it doesn't seem like he is taking care of himself at all ,he needs to eat healthily and take care of himself." The doctor told.