4.

3rd person pov:

When it was around 6 pm ,soohyun sent jungkook the address and asked him to come around 7 pm.

Jungkook decided to get ready for the dinner for the dinner and wore a white button up shirt with a white flower on the left shoulder and with Bell kind of sleeves, black dresspants and and white belt ,he styled his hair and decided to put on a bit of make up and his hoop earrings.

(Ignore the mic)

When he finally got ready , he had around 25 minutes left till 7 pm , so he decided to leave a bit early because he didn't really had anything to do.

In 10 minutes ,he was already outside the Kims residence and to say he was not surprised would be a lie . He was looking around with wide Bambi eyes of his . The house was so beautiful .and honestly he had expected a big mansion.

He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. It finally opened and a lazy looking Kim taehyung stood there looking around rubbing his eyes with wild colorful hair filled with knots ,still in a tshirt and a pajama .

Taehyung looked a bit shocked seeing jungkook as he definitely didn't expect him there. Then suddenly as in his light switch turned on ,he remember that his father called jungkook for dinner and he completely forgot about it and got a bit embarassed that he came out looking like this infront of jungkook.

Jungkook was just standing there looking at taehyung taking in his appearance and checked his phone to see if he didn't come too early or something ,but no it was only 10 minutes.

He finally broke the silence between the soon to be couple " umm ,hey taehyung ,can I come in?" He said waving his hand at taehyung's face to take him out of his thoughts.

Taehyung realised that they were still there standing at the porch and invited him in "yes yes ,please come in jungkook shi ,appa might be waiting for you inside." He said and stepped inside to let him in.

He took him to the living room and made him sit on the couch and hurriedly went to his room upstairs to look a bit presentable and not make a fool out of himself again.

He picked out the clothes he found first and wore them , which were black pants with a belt ,a white tshirt and a beige colored cardigan with off white and yellow stripe on the edge where buttons are.

After he got ready as fast as he could ,he went back downstairs and sat infront of jungkook on the other couch in the living room.

Jungkook was just sitting there quietly looking around .when soohyun also emerged out of the kitchen and the bunny stood up as soon as possible . He bowed a little when the elder instead came near and pulled him in a hug .