43.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung was in college right now , barely getting through the day because he doesn't really like studying at all. And his bestie.. jimin wasn't there either as he was somewhere abroad for his modelling work.

He wanted to go home and spend time with his husband , cuddle him , and snuggle him , and take care of him , and just be with him right now.

He was extremely worried for the older, the way he had been acting these days was way out of the ordinary. 

He seemed kinda stressed these days because of his health ,he sometimes randomly feels dizzy or nauseous.

his eating habits have changed as well.. it's either he's eating too much that usual or not wanting to eat at all and taehyung has to convince him to eat something.

He even refuses his favorite food which he could eat all day. He constantly snaps on him , bam or even beomgyu when the kid always does whatever he is told to only.

He had noticed that older put on some weight.. he saw him struggling with putting on pants these days but today he was crying because none of them fit him at all.

He's okay with the fact .. but he isn't happy with how older has always been insecure about himself and this is gonna affect him badly.

His husband had always gone to office daily from starting of their marriage , at the beginning he even overtimed a lot .. returning back late. He still wasn't that much tired like he usually is now.

Now that he goes to work less hours , bringing more work home instead.. he is too much tired for it to be normal. When he returns , he looked so lost and like he would fell unconcious the minute he hits the bed.

Taehyung asked that he should take him to the doctor when they visit soohyun daily.. but he refused that because he really doesn't trusts doctors when it comes to himself.

He tried to convince him but he didn't agree ,saying he's fine and it's probably just the age.. taehyung had laughed at him for that because the man is literally just 30 years old and he was talking like he's twice his age.

He refuses to take much medicines too because they are too disgusting to him.

He is extremely concerned for him.. and he can't even help him in anyway when the older refuses any help.

He felt his heart breaking at his condition today when he was about to fall twice or when he was crying like a child.

And also ran for his life when the older was about to beat the shit Outta him. He doesn't even know what suddenly riled him up.

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts about his lovely husband , completely forgetting that he was sitting in a class where the teacher was teaching. What the teacher was teaching .. he doesn't know that. He is just sitting here because it was in his schedule.

He sighed dreamily when his husband's adorable bunny smile came in his mind. And his cheeks were tinted with rosy red when he thought about his husband kissing him. He just wanted to go home and smother the cute bunnyman with kisses.

Taehyung was sitting in the middle benches.. neither in the front of the class nor at the very back. Everyone was listening attentively to the teacher because the exams are near while taehyung was zoned out.

The teacher noticed him not paying attention and called out his name.. but taehyung didn't notice that and kept staring out of the window smiling at nothing.

The lady who was mrs.kwon walked towards his table and tapped it harshly. There was an eerie silence in the classroom which meant that taehyung is in trouble.