34.

3rd person POV:

It was the next morning now ,the sun was out again and the sunlight was peeking through the curtains falling straight on the eyes of the sleepy taller man who had his arm covering his eyes to protect them.

After a few seconds he retreated his arm away from his eyes and blinked his eyes slowly to get used to the bright light around him.

When he was finally awake he took a second to see his surroundings , noting that he was sleeping in jungkook's room and the older man was sleeping on his chest and had puffed cheeks and red pouty lips with his long hair disheveled while hugging taehyung close to him.

Then he took a look around the whole room ,noticing bam on the floor running in circles trying to catch his own tail and occasionally barking at not being able to do so. It was quite funny.

Seeing the sun so bright ,he took hold of his phone from the bedside table removing it from the charging pin and checked the time. It wasn't very late in fact it was quite early in the morning and it was Sunday on top of that.

Taehyung sighed and wiggled out of jungkook's hold ,replacing himself with the pillow and pecked the man's cheek before standing up from there.

He proceeded to walk to the washroom and when bam saw tha his dad was awake ,he gave up on catching his tail and ran to him trying to climb on his legs while barking a little.

Taehyung chuckled at him and picked the puppy in his arms who sniffed and licked his face greeting his dad in the morning ,then ran away a few seconds later.

He got inside the washroom and did his morning routine ,leaving only the shower for later.

When he got out of washroom , jungkook was still sleeping. Taking a last look at him ,he walked out of the room and picked up bam's leash then picking up then crouching down closer to the puppy ,he connected it to his collar.

"Time for your morning walk bamie." Taehyung said enthusiastically and the puppy was excited to go out as well.

Taehyung stepped out of the main door with bam infront of him ,closing the door behind him.

Outside he saw an unfamiliar black car on the opposite of their house ,where usually there is nothing at all ,he frowned and thought ..

Was that car always there or am I tripping.

Shrugging it off as probably nothing ,he jogged off with bam who was happy to go outside.

As they walked, He was admiring the outside trees and plants and the soft cold breeze blowing in the morning. And how beautiful leaves and flowers looked with droplets of water resting on them ,which were shining now because of the sunlight.

The after smell of rain smelled so good. It was really enjoyable to go outside in the morning and pretty as well ,but taehyung being the lazy bear hates waking up early but today he somehow did.

Soon ,they were somewhere not too far away from their home ,when bam went behind a some bushes to do his business while taehyung waited there for him to finish.

After that ,they headed back home. While going on their way ,taehyung noticed a pancake shop which was his favourite and he remembered about the pill older was talking about having to buy.

So he decided to come back again for a jog and to bring those things ,because why not. Not like he has anything to do at all the whole day. And his husband was tired and in pain ,he can definitely do so little for him.

In a few minutes ,he reached home. He entered inside and removed his shoes going inside the living room.

Using the paw wipes ,he cleaned bam's paws and also brushed his teeth as well. Then filled his bowls with dog food and water. All while ,jungkook was still sleeping like a log without any care in the world which he definitely deserved and needed.