25.

3rd person POV:

It has been almost 3 weeks since the couple confessed to each other. You can say that the husbands are in their honeymoon phase because they are always all over each other.

Always reminding each other of their love ,kissing ,hugging and making out randomly. But they haven't gone far than make outs tho. Always spending time together. Jungkook daily picks up and drop the younger as well. They cook together in the evening.

They don't sleep in the same room though , no one brought a conversation about it neither did anyone ask. They sleep in their own rooms still ,both wait for other to ask but none does.

They announced about their confession to soohyun and taehyung's hyungs as well. They all were teasing and congratulations the couple. They were like ... 'We told you so' or 'we knew it' .

Soohyun was extremely happy about it , he knew that he took the right decision but he didn't know that it would happen so soon ,but he's glad it did.

These days, all have been happy. But jungkook , he's feeling a little anxious from last 3 weeks Since the day they went to amusement park together. He feels randomly scared sometimes at night. And usually gets this creepy feeling.

He feels like someone is stalking him ,like someone is constantly following him , like someone is always staring at him. Whenever he goes for a morning walk sometimes or when he goes for grocery shopping ,sometimes even at the company. It's really creepy.

He hadn't talked to anyone about it ,he thinks that he's just being paranoid. And why would someone stalk him ,no body has any reason to.

But now it's getting really creepy ,it's giving him chills. He was going to shop groceries and he was sure that he saw someone hiding behind a pole when he turned around. And when he was returning from the company in the evening ,he definitely saw a car following him the whole way even more than once. it can't be just his imagination now. It can't go on for 3 whole weeks.

He is gonna tell taehyung about it today. He's had enough.

He was in the office right now and had just ended a meeting with soohyun. And now it was time to go home back to his husband.

He packed his stuff and everything. And took his briefcase  ready to head out to his car. He had already said goodbye to soohyun. He was in the parking lot ,just going to get into his car.

Suddenly ,a man who had his hoodie on ,fully covering his face bumped into him making his briefcase fall down. Both of them bent down to pick it ,but the man was faster and picked it up handing it to jungkook.

And that's when jungkook saw his face ,the man immediately ran away after handing him the bag ,he didn't want to show his face. He had accidentally bumped into jungkook. This wasn't in his plan. The man hoped that jungkook didn't see his face.

Jungkook got into the car ,fastly driving to his home. He knows it's the same man , same who had bumped into him in the amusement park ,the same who he has seen smirking in the bathroom that day. And the same who has been stalking him from last 3 weeks.

He knows now why he seemed familiar that day as well. And to say that he was horrified would be an understatement, he's terrified to death.

No, this can't happen , this isn't possible.

He was driving home with trembling hands and he could feel tear forming up in his eyes ,blurring his sight. He could feel his breaths getting heavier and his heart racing. He was about to hit the car twice but thankfully didn't and got home safe.

He parked the car and stepped in his home , when taehyung heard the front door opening. He instantly went there to his husband who he missed the whole day.