42.

3rd person POV:

1 month had passed since that day and it had been 5 weeks since soohyun was in a coma.

Taehyung and jungkook visited him two times a day daily , before leaving for work , college and after being done with that. They didn't miss a single day to not go meet him.

Even ji Eun visited him daily twice a day too ,bringing flowers and things like that for him .. not like he was gonna magically wake up but still she did.

And soohyun's health had actually improved rather than worsening. His body wasn't accepting any kind of medicines or injections before , but now the doctor has said that he might actually wake up soon. The doctor had said that there is a possibility that he can hear all of them as well ,but he hasn't made any movement yet.

When they got to know this , jungkook and taehyung both had cried tears of happiness hugging each other. When ji Eun got to know this ,even she let out a single tear or two.

Things have been good between the couple as well. Taehyung's injuries had been fully healed and he can do everything without any problem or pain. They spend their time together most of the times when they are free doing anything they want to.

They hadn't had sex fully yet , well because of taehyung's injuries at first ,then because of jungkook who is always fatigued whenever he comes back home from work.

But they have done some other sexual things together ,so they are living comfortably you can say.

When taehyung had suggested about getting a maid , he talked to seokjin about it and they hired a male in two days.

His name is choi beomgyu ,and he is 20 years old. Even younger than taehyung , he needed a job desperately and they needed a maid so they hired him after checking that he isn't sketchy or something.

The boy had finished his high school and neither had money for further studies nor any interest in them.

He cooks breakfast and dinner , the cleaning , taking care of bam when the couple isn't home , laundry etc. The boy is a good cook ,so they really like the food made by him.

He is a bubbly ,cheerful and a respectful boy and easily gets along with everyone so he has made a soft corner in both the male's heart. They call him gyu and he called them hyung or hyungie. The couple even treats him like a child most of the times , especially jungkook because gyu is much younger than him.

Taehyung had started going to college the day after only , and he isn't doing very well in the studies, even though Namjoon had helped him in them a few times but literally nothing is working for him.

jungkook had been busy with the problems the company was facing before and now everything is alright , and going on smoothly.

Most of the times ,he goes to pick up and drop taehyung but sometimes the younger takes his own car.

Neither of them had seen so hee the whole month , she hasn't attended school even a single day. Taehyung was kinda worried at first but then he remembered what jungkook had told him about her then he stopped caring as well.

Meanwhile ,jungkook hadn't been doing that good physically which he has also hidden from his husband to not worry him.

These days he sometimes feel dizzy at random times , and always tired as well , he has no energy to do anything. He is thankful that taehyung hired someone for the chores or else he would have died doing those.

Even the office work feels tiring now , and he doesn't even overtime anymore like he used to before. He always has a constant pain in his back most of the time.