7.

3rd person POV:

After all the classes ended for the day ,taehyung decided to go straight to his father's company because he wanted to clarify the things from his fiance. As much as he didn't want to admit it ,he was going crazy thinking about all those things.

He was wearing a multi colored cardigan , a black tshirt underneath it ,black bottoms and black shoes with white soles. And also a necklace around his neck.

He parked his car and got out of it and walked up to his dad's office that was on the highest level of the building and entered inside only to find it empty

He decides to message him but he didn't reply either ,so he got out of the office and looked around . He saw one of the intern in the company names 'choi yeonjun' and called him over .

"Umm yes sir, do you need anything?" Yeonjun' politely asked looking at the other after bowing politely a bit as he definitely didn't look like an employee here and seemed filthy rich from his clothings as well.

"Do you know where my dad is? I mean Mr. Kim soohyun? And also his secretary mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung enquired the younger.

Yeonjun was surprised to see the young man infront of him,he didn't know that he was their CEO'S son ,even though almost no one has seen him from the office because he doesn't come here very often but staff has heard that the CEO has a son and that too so damn handsome.

Snapping out of it ,yeojun answered " sir ,you will have to wait for them for sometime because mr.kim and mr.jeon are in a very important meeting right now. "

"Okay ,thanks for informing me ,you can go back to your work now." Taehyung said patting the younger's shoulder before going back inside the office again and sitting on the couch with his legs crossed ,and using his phone .

After sometimes ,the CEO and the secretary walked in the office and both looked tired as heck. None of them noticed the younger on the couch tho. The duo sat on the chairs.

"It was so boring appa,i am so fucking exhausted ,atleast we managed to score the deal. High five." Jungkook winked and putting his hand forward for the highfive and the older chuckled before highfive -ing the younger. When his eyes went behind him and he suddenly let out a very not so manly scream which startled jungkook and for no reason exactly he screamed too.

Both of them looked behind and saw the younger himself looking scared because of the sudden screams ,"why are you two screaming ,ITS ME ,ME TAEHYUNG." He yelled covering his ears ,and removed his hand when he made sure that the elders have stopped screaming.

"What the fuck are you doing here brat? Without even informing me? You didn't even making your presence known ,you scared me idiot." Scolded soohyun.

"Yeah yeah, scold me all you want you scaredy cats."he said pointing at the both of them.