39.

3rd person POV:

"Tae...taehyung." whispered jungkook , he felt his words stuck in his throat. He had never felt so relieved in his life ,as stared wide teary eyed at the love of his life.

"Hyung where were you?" Taehyung asked widened eyes ,he wanted to get up and pull his husband in a big hug and smother him with kisses but he couldn't do so.

Even though he had no idea why he is here , how he ended up with this condition and for how much time he was blacked out ,he just knows that he missed jungkook a lot for some reason ,and missed him like he has never before.

As he looked at jungkook who was frozen there just looking at him ,not saying anything nor making any move. He took the time to scan him.

The older looked kind of miserable right now. He looked kinda pale and had dark circles under his eyes and looked really stressed. Looking at his eyes ,it seemed that he had cried a lot as well too. His lips looked chapped and dry like he had been nibbling and chewing on them the whole time and his nose was red for some reason.

Meanwhile , jungkook was firstly extremely happy that taehyung had woken up and thankfully remembers him but he didn't know that if taehyung would be okay with him getting close to him or not.

And he just wanted to pull him into his arms and never let go ,but he was holding himself back from it.

As he heard taehyung calling , he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at taehyung who looked worried.

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds before deciding.

Fuck it.

He will see whatever happens later but right now if he doesn't kiss him right at this moment he's gonna go crazy ,he is too deprived of physical affection and just taehyung from 2 days.

He placed the bag of medicines on the side and ran to taehyung immediately pulling him in a hug ,but gently so it doesn't hurt his injuries.

Taehyung was caught by surprise when the older hugged him ,but he hugged back right away and a huge smile formed on his face.

Jungkook buried his head in his neck with his one hand running through the younger's hair and the other wrapped around his waist.

He felt at home in his embrace , these two days he had felt so lost like never before. he felt like he was a wandered who just found his home.

Just two days and yet he felt like he had spent years without taehyung when he was laying lifeless and full of blood on the hospital bed.

"I m-missed you s-so much." Jungkook said in a low voice which came out muffled, and sound of sniffling could be heard.

Taehyung rubbed his back and stroked his hair softly as he felt droplets of tears falling on his neck and heard some muffled sobs.

"I am here hyung ,don't cry please." Taehyung whipered in his ear slowly and placed a reassuring kiss on his head. It hurts him whenever his husband cries ,he can't see his love cry.

But he can understand how scared jungkook might have been when his condition was like this and he was all alone on top of that. It's never easy to see your loved one in pain.

"P-please don't s-scare me like that a-again. I th-thought you are g-gonna leave me f-forever."the older stammered because of his cries.

Seeing him cry like that ,taehyung felt like crying too. "I told you i love you forever and ever ,didn't i? So i would never even dream about leaving you all alone." Taehyung said placing a lingering kiss on his cheek.