36.

3rd person POV:

As soon as soohyun and bam got out of the car , jungkook immediately drove away from there to where he was supposed to be right now ,where he was called by that juyoon.

As he is driving he can't get that picture out of his mind, the blood seeping off taehyung's collar is haunting his mind. Taehyung ,his husband ,his precious love is hurt and he can't do anything about it right now.

But right now ,it's not the time for depressing emotions to take over but the angered one's turn. He is furious , he could swore that if he could ,he would kill juyoon right this moment ,and definitely not an easy death.

He wants to torture that man in a way ,you wouldn't wanna know. But he can't do that unfortunately, he can't take the law in his hands. If murder was legal ,you don't wanna know the methods he would have used to torture that son of a bitch. But let's leave that for some other book. *Sigh*

Meanwhile , jimin was driving the trio to the police station and bam was in namjoon's lap as he self claimed the duty of taking care of him because soohyun is gonna take care of the police and all ,and jimin is driving them.

The police station wasn't much far from where they were ,as they were already halfway through the distance. So it didn't take long before they were right outside their destination.

Soohyun had jet lag because he had just got off the plane not even an hour ago ,but right now nothing else matters other than his son's life.

He doesn't care if he's taking advantage of his money , status , fame or whatever. His morals aren't bigger than his love and concern for his children.

As soon as he the car stopped ,he didn't take a second before lunging our of the car and stepping inside the police station.

Soohyun was in his casuals ,but that didn't affect his power in anyway. He is a known personality throughout the whole of South Korea ,so as soon as he walked inside the police men recognised him immediately bowing in his direction but soohyun was too busy worrying about his son to pay attention.

 He is a known personality throughout the whole of South Korea ,so as soon as he walked inside the police men recognised him immediately bowing in his direction but soohyun was too busy worrying about his son to pay attention

Just as he reached inside ,the officer who was sitting on the chair in the middle of the yawning stood up when he saw him ,and bowed 90 degrees ,

"good morning, Mr.Kim. how come you are here , can i help you in anyway?"the police inspector said in a fast panicked tone.

Soohyun only nodded in return ,"where is your higher up?" He asked in a stern voice ,his expressions were surprisingly calm.

"Huh? W-wait i will call them." The officer said fumbling with his phone right away. But before he called ,he asked soohyun to have a seat.

Soohyun sat down on the chair waiting for the inspector to finish his call. Mean while , another man in police uniform went ahead and asked if he needed any refreshment like coffee or tea.