P1♡

Y/N POV

A shy and clumsy girl living her normal life.
♡♡♡...

In the morning as I was walking down the stairs I found my dad having a conversation with this old woman in which I began to slowly walk down to them and greeted "Hello".They both turned to look at me as the old woman smiled "Ohh as I was saying,this is actually my oldest daughter Y/N."Said my dad who seemed to have something to tell me.

"Ohh How are you my fine girl,you have grown up to be such a beauty."said the old woman who kept smiling at me and I too couldn't hold myself from smiling "Thank you."I just stood there and froze "Okay now take a seat because this is about that school you always cried about."said my father as I stood up immediately out of excitement "Really?"I excitedly asked looking at both of them.

"Well,since I told you that I won't be able to take you there to stay alone I found someone you can stay with.He said with a cheerful face"I turned to look at the old woman who gave me a bright smile once again"I hope you will be of great help dear."She really seemed like a nice person I guess. "Well,I don't care about who I'm staying with,as long as I school there and anyways my best friend schools in that same High school."I said thinking of how it will be when I get to the new school.

"Well,seems it's clear that you want to really go and settle there so you will be leaving here tomorrow morning since it's really far."When he said all that I felt really happy but I wondered if my happiness will stay for that long.

"Well you can call me Miss Lee."I turned to look at her thinking of how it will be like to live with her and felt so happy that at least I'll not be paying any rent or buying food most of the time alone and also that all I had to do was the packing and that's when I suddenly ran upstairs in a hurry leaving the two adults together talking and laughing.

Getting to my room..
I opened my Wardrobe and started taking out my favorite outfits first taking my bag so that I can put them in with force since I was so lazy to put them in order.
Just then I took my phone and started to chat with my friend who seemed to be schooling there.

Chat...

Y/N:"HI Bestie..I got such great news."

Bestie:"Hey😘 what's up?"

Y/N:"I'll be attending the same school as yours😁."

Bestie:"Wow🤗That's actually amazing...Now I'll be able to see you."

The conversation went on between me and my bestie as I was telling her I'll be moving in with some friend of my dad and I kept making sure to pack everything I'll need and seemed the day was ending and it was time for bed,I didn't hesitate to sleep for the following day.

In the morning...
I woke up so early than I expected and ran to take a nice shower...

My outfit for the day...

I could hear my Dad calling out my name as I immediately walked downstairs.

"Did the packing go well?"He asked as I just sat to take a bite of the pancakes my mom made before she left for work.
"Yes and how come my mom left without even saying goodbye to me?"I asked feeling sad about her always thinking about her Job and not having any time for me."I'm sorry dear,you can talk to her over the phone using a video call because you know she's always busy."
He said walking upstairs to get my bags.

I finished eating as my dad was done with taking my bags to the car and when I walked out and I never expected the car to be....

"Wow can Mrs Lee be rich or something?"I thought to myself as this man who seemed to be the driver took my luggage to the car

"Wow can Mrs Lee be rich or something?"I thought to myself as this man who seemed to be the driver took my luggage to the car."Y/N you should go on because it's gonna be a long way and I hope you behave."Said my Dad who seemed to be standing at the door with a smile on his face."I will give you a call if i get there early dad and If not expect the call to be tomorrow."He smiled as I got into the limousine to see Mrs Lee as I sat besides her.

"Ohh dear how are you?"She asked still with that bright smile on her face."Ohh HI Mrs Lee,I'm fine and you.?"I also asked."I'm good dear,I know we both don't know each other well right now but feel comfortable and if you don't like something or don't know who to talk to just know I'll be here to listen dear."It felt good to hear such things from her."Thank you Mrs Lee and may I ask?"
I asked."Yes you can ask anything."She curiously looked at me."Well since I'll be living in your house I need to know If you live alone or not."I said."Well I have My boys at home and don't worry you will get to meet them when we get there and they will surely introduce themselves."I felt my heart beat fast."Ohh so there are boys,I'll surely meet them there."

The car seemed to have taken off without me realizing it and I just felt nervous as it seemed to be quit.♡