P122♡

Finally the day I was waiting for♡

Tomorrow we were going to the school trip so I had everything I would be needing on the trip thanks to Jungwon,Jake,Sunoo and Sunghoon.

Ni-ki didn't seem like he would be going to the trip since he broke his right leg due to stepping on some kid's skateboard by mistake.

That's what he told us even though Jungwon doesn't believe it.

Ni-ki seemed frustrated though because he had many things planned for the school trip.

Hearing from my classmates gossips the trip seemed like it was nice to go to.

But no one knew where we were taken because every year it's a new place and of course we paid for everything.

I had packed my bag and was ready for tomorrow.

"I'm so excited but nervous at the same time."I smiled to myself.

I walked out of my room with excited and by mistake me and Heeseung's chest clicked as we both looked at each other.

He just walked without saying anything as usual.

"Whatever."I just walked pretending that I didn't care about how he ignores me.

I just kept walking downstairs and found Ni-ki seated on a wheelchair.

"Are you getting better?"I asked.

"I wish,as long as the doctor said I will walk then I'll make sure to stay out of trouble."He said.

"Do that,ahh donuts,first time I see them made in this mansion."I said as I took a bite.

"Their tasty right?"Asked Ni-ki as we ate together.

Jungwon and Sunoo came back together and they looked as if they came from shopping.

"I just knew you guys wouldn't want to go to some trip wearing repeated clothing."Said Ni-ki.

"Don't forget,we can afford."Said the savage Sunoo.

"Also we bought something for Y/N,hope it fits you perfectly."Said Jungwon.

"Ahh really?"I was interested that I left Ni-ki and went upstairs with the two boys.

We got to Sunoo's upper floor room.

"I knew something was weird,Sunoo you got two rooms while everyone has one?"I questioned.

"Well it's because sometimes I feel like sleeping upstairs and sometimes downstairs,depends on my mood."He said.

"Ahh."I didn't understand but ohh well.

I looked at what they got for me.

They bought a lot of amazing dresses for me.

Jake came in the room with a smile.