P21♡

When I got to my room I felt like it was nice seating close to the boys.

I looked at my dress.

"I should get dressed,soon the guests will be here and I wonder if I know anyone."I thought to myself.

I started by putting on the heels to see if they fit me well.

They perfectly fit but I felt like I won't be able to take three hours wearing such shoes.

I put on the dress along with heels and fixed my hair.

For a moment there,there was a knock on my door.

I walked and the butler was standing with this maid.

"Do I look like how Mrs Lee will like?"I asked.

"Well that's why she send a maid for you,she will do your makeup."Said the butler.

"But I don't like applying makeup but well it should be light."I said with a smile.

"I'll leave you with her."He said as he left.

I was seating down as she was applying makeup on my face.

I thought she will apply to much but she was good.

"Done."She said as I looked at myself on the mirror.

"Wow this is so beautiful,is this really me?"I began asking.

"Yes Mrs Y/N,I loved applying makeup since I was young and when you said light makeup this is the one I thought of."She said.

"If I had to choose a makeup artist I will surely have hired you."I said as she smiled at me.

"Your so nice Mrs Y/N and well I think it's time."She said as there was a knock on the door again.

She went to open the door.

"Seems your ready,well the guests have arrived and Mrs Lee is expecting you."Said the butler while he was waiting for me.

I felt nervous because I didn't know who the guests were and why this day seemed more important for Mrs Lee to even get me dressed up.

"Coming."I said as I slowly walked out to follow the butler.

I felt more like a princess and the fact of walking down the stairs was too much.

When I got to the stairs and began walking down I put a smile on my face.

"Their actually in that room."Said the butler as I never went to the room before.

When I entered this room,it looked lovely with a lots of art and some were of The boys and Mrs Lee.

When I was busy amazed and walking I walked into the next room and that's when I saw Mrs Lee seated while laughing with this other old lady.

I didn't check the side.

"Ohh my dearest Y/N is finally here."She smiled as the old lady looked at me.