P88♡

Just then Heeseung walked out dressed up.

He looked so bright.

"Don't give me that look."He said.

"Uhm...why?"I asked.

"Do I look ugly this days?"He asked.

"No...you look okay."I said hiding the fact that he really looked amazing and he also smelled so good.

He just walked downstairs as I was about to ask him what he uses but just kept it to myself and followed him.

I saw him answering this video call on his phone.

"Whose on the video call?"I questioned myself when I heard Sunghoon's voice.

Heeseung was talking to Sunghoon on the video call.

"Is it Sunghoon Oppa?"I asked as Heeseung nodded.

"You want to talk to him?"He asked.

"Uhm...I guess when I get back there."I said.

"Sunghoon it's a pity she doesn't miss you,she said she will see you when she gets back."He said as I took his phone from his hand to face time Sunghoon.

I awkwardly smiled without saying anything.

On the video call 📞....♡

"Hi Y/N I hope your doing well."He said.

"I'm okay and I hope your as well."I smiled.

"Isn't Heeseung troubling you?"He asked.

"Well he is very problematic and anyways I thought he was hiding the fact that he came to visit me."I said.

"I'm actually the only one who knows about him being at your house."He said.

"Ohh really?"I side eyed Heeseung as he didn't even know what's going on by giving me an innocent look.

"Anyways make sure he doesn't get into trouble."Said Sunghoon.

"He isn't a baby though."I said.

"Funny...bye."Said Sunghoon.

"Bye."I said as he hanged up...

What I liked is that Sunghoon didn't like long conversations.

"If no one knows your at my house then where do they think you went?"I asked.

"To some hotel of course,I mean they think I'm in a bad mood so everytime I get irritated by something I move out till I feel better."He said.

"Some spoiled life you have."I said as he didn't say anything.

He sigh but we first had to go to some shops to buy something for Soyeon and her boyfriend which was his idea.

We were inside his car.

"I'm so tired of driving the same car,I'll buy a new one and you can keep this one."He said as my eyes widened.

"Are you talking to me?"I asked while pointing at myself who is has never driven before.

"Any problem?"He asked confused.

"I can't drive so I don't need a car."I said.

"No need to drive,you can have it till you learn to drive."He said.

"Wow you really are spoiled."I said.

"I can buy the whole shop if I want just that I don't want to show off."He said.

"I hope Mrs Lee doesn't hear or see the stupid things you do."I said.

"You dare say stupid..."He felt offended.

But well I couldn't care about what I said so he drove as we got to the shops.

I wasn't expecting for us to buy something that expensive till this girl who was standing with her boyfriend seemed shocked when she saw Heeseung paying for one of the most expensive watch ever.

"Damn tell me you buying it for yourself."I said.

"It's for Soyeon's boyfriend,I shouldn't be spending this much but if I don't like him I'll just keep it."He said.

"Hmm I know he is someone nice and anyways what you bought for Soyeon is too much though."I said.

"Your not the one paying Y/N."He said as this old cute short lady approached us.

"Wow such a handsome young man and a very pretty lady."She said.

Heeseung seemed like he didn't want the old lady to get closer to him in which I felt like laughing.

"Dear why don't you also buy me something pretty,you know what you seem wealthy and I wish I was young that way I would have made you marry me instead."She said as she winked at Heeseung.

Heeseung looked really bothered but didn't know what to say.

"Pretty girl don't let any other girl take him from you,he's a keeper."The old lady laughed as she nearly pulled Heeseung by the cheek but Heeseung stepped back and the fact that he was tall.

The old lady just walked away smiling.

He eye sided me as he payed.

"Anyways let's just go."I said.

"I need to buy a mask somewhere,being handsome doesn't bring me peace at all."He said.

"It's not your looks the girls are looking at here,it's your money."I said as I entered the car.

He also got inside after putting everything in the back of the car.

He then began to drive as we headed to the party.

"I wonder what kind of party it is though."I said excited.

"You seem like a party person."He said.

"Not really,I just only want to eat."I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"I can get you any kind of food you want instead of going to some boring....."He was about to finish his words when he saw the outside of the setting of the party.

"Now this looks nice."I said as they applied some dark kinda theme and looked very nice and so many people than I thought.

The car entered inside the gate and parked.

We both walked out as I felt kinda shy.♡