P59♡

He seemed to be looking at the outfits I took.

"Wear this and this."He said.

"Ohh my word,I only did what you said what that doesn't mean I'll wear what you choose,this is the outfit I'll stick with."I said.

"Then if you don't I'll join your friendship hangout."He said closer to my ear.

"Ohh come on."I thought it will be miserable so I decided to wear the clothing anyways.

He walked out of the room while I change.

Lee's choice of outfit for today

"See I'm good at choosing,you look so cute."He said with a smile as I looked annoyed.

"I'm never letting him choose my clothes next time,never!"I thought to myself as he pet my head.

"What was that for,stop messing my hair."I said.

"Have a great time coconut crab."He said as I walked to go downstairs and grab myself something to eat but he followed me.

"Now what?"I asked as he also took a seat.

"I came to eat too."He said as I rolled my eyes.

While eating minding my own business.

"So about last night...what was the need to cover your eyes,or was I just attractive?"He asked with a smirk as I nearly chocked on the food.

I just didn't know what to say.

"Well...I didn't see anything because I covered my eyes."I said while Ni-ki and Jake join us.

"Ohh are you staying home Y/N?"Asked Ni-ki.

"No I'm going out with a friend."I said.

"Ni-ki what happened to you,what's up with the bandage on your eye?"Asked Heeseung.

"Since when do you care?"Asked Ni-ki while eating.

"Well he was beat up by some boys over a girl he helped out."Said Jake as I hold my laughter knowing very well it was a big lie.

"Who are those boys,you should tell me so that they won't mess up with you again."Said the angry serious looking Heeseung as he stood up.

"Forget it...I don't remember them."He said while drinking and Heeseung sat down.