P31♡

"Ohh word,should I go back to that door or maybe enter one of this rooms?"I began asking myself.

I was about to open the door when Yeonjun walked out of one of the room and I got startled and smiled.

"Ohh I never thought you will follow me to my room."He said with a smile.

"No...no..I was just looking around and got lost because it's so confusing."I said as I scratched my head.

"Hmm...anyways since I can't just leave you downstairs you can come into my room."He said as I gave him a straight questioning expression.

"Uhm,okay."I decided to walk inside.

He closed the door behind as I looked into his room.

"Wow,such a nice room."I said looking around.

"Well be careful not to walk next to that hole next to the bed or else you will find yourself in another room."He said with a laughing face.

"What's the hole about?"I asked.

"Well I like swimming and that hole is a slide to the swimming pool downstairs."He said.

"Who gave you such an idea to make something so bizarre?"I asked as I have never seen something like this before.

"Well I love bizarre things."He smiled.

I saw his piano.

"Wow you also play a piano?"I was amazed.

"Well yeah,girls love guys who play instruments so I learned how to play one ."He said as he walked to it and sat down.

"Come and seat next to me,I'll play it for you."He said.

I didn't want to think too much so I just went to take a seat.

He played the piano so perfect.

"Wow I have no words."I said.

"I guess Heeseung doesn't play it for you."He said.

"Uhm he plays a piano?"I asked surprised.

"Guess he gave up playing one,so boring of him."Said Yeonjun as he got up.

"I wonder if Heeseung has a piano in his room?"I asked myself.

For a minute Yeonjun grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Uhm..."I just looked at him with confusion.

"Why do I feel like you are not used to this,I guess he isn't that romantic for a boyfriend nx nx nx so boring of him."He let me go as I felt chilly.

"Well let's go downstairs to my kitchen I'll show you how of the best cooker I am."He said.

"Wow that will be amazing."I said.

We were about to walk out of the room.

A female voice was heard downstairs calling for Yeonjun's name as I could see Yeonjun looking worried.

He took my hand.

"I guess you just have to stay in the room and hide."He said.

"Why hide?"I asked him with confusion.

"I'll explain later,just do what I say."He said as he pushed me inside.

I closed the door and stood as he walked downstairs.

I didn't know what was happening downstairs but who was the girl.

"Is the girl his sister,but why would he hide me from anyone if we are just friends."It just felt so worried thinking to if it's his girlfriend he said he had.

I immediately looked around when I could hear that they were coming upstairs.

"Wait a minute,now where should I hide?"I questioned myself when I took a step back.

At the door.

"Well let me check in your room If your really not cheating on me."I could hear her speak.

"Can't you just believe me?"He asked her.

"Well I'll have to check."She said as I didn't know what to do.

The door was about to be open when I walked back and stepped on something still stepping and for a second there I realized I fell into the slide hole.

I didn't have that time to scream when I suddenly fell into the pool.

I came out of the pool and realized it was not that deep and didn't panick.

I tried my best and swam out.

When I was out I was drenched all over while feeling cold.

"Where is my phone?"I began asking feeling relieved I left it in his room on the bed.

I felt cold when I walked out wetting the floor.

"This house sure can get me lost."I thought to myself when I didn't know which door to walk out.

I decided to choose randomly and found myself in the kitchen.

"Now I know a way out."I thought and when I was about to take the door out of the kitchen.

"Well then I hope you bought grapes because you know I love them."She said walking into the kitchen.

I hid behind at the side of the fridge.

She opened the fridge as Yeonjun came.

"Babe you really thought I'll bring a girl here,I wouldn't do that."He said as I listened.

"Well then I'll go,tomorrow I'm going to school and there is a lot of drama everyday."She said as I found her voice familiar.

"Why does she sound like YooA?"I questioned myself but didn't want to just jump into conclusions.

"I always buy them because you and my sister love them."He said.

"I'll take my leave now."She said as she walked out.

"Was that really YooA or maybe that girl has the same voice as her?"I again asked myself.

Yeonjun also left as I stood and left in thoughts.♡