P131♡

Heeseung didn't really want to speak to me that night so we ended it then.

The following day.

We were getting ready to leave the hotel and all packed up.

"Okay everyone,make sure you took everything that belongs to you or else you will regret it since this is Japan not Korea."Said the maths teacher as we immediately took our bags downstairs.

"Y/N I'll help you."Said Hyunjin who smiled.

"Thank you Hyunjin."I smiled.

I then saw Heeseung and decided to walk to him.

He saw me and tried to ignore me but I outsmarted him.

"Where do you think your going my love?"I asked with a smile.

"Love?Don't you start Y/N."He gave me an annoyed look.

"Don't pretend like you didn't like that,I'll make sure you like me back."I said.

"As if that's possible."He just pushed me aside and walked away.

"That arrogant devil...oops I meant my devilish prince."I smiled and when I was walking I bumped into YooA who gave me a nasty look.

"Ohh hi YooA?You still mad?"I asked.

"Whose mad?"She said as she also pushed me aside and left.

"What the heck."I said walking again and bumping into IU with Winter.

"What now?"I looked at them.

"I see your trying to get Heeseung's attention again."Said IU.

"Ahh...yeah I guess."I said not knowing what to say.

"Whatever,you can have him."Said IU as Winter looked surprised.

"IU what's wrong with you?How can you say such a thing?"Asked Winter.

"Calm down Winter,I mean he rejected me a lot of times and so I'm getting tired of being rejected."She said.

"So your giving up to her?"Asked Winter.

"It's not like Heeseung likes her anymore,bye."Said IU walking away and Winter gave me a frustrated look.

"Wow IU seems different this days and also what's wrong with Winter?"I just decided to go to the hotel room to check if I left anything.

I found Chaeyoung literally taking some things in the room.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Well I'll keep this,they smell nice also what will the hotel do with them,they will throw them away anyways."She said which made sense.

It's been hours.

We were already in the airplane seated.

I kept looking at Heeseung.

"I thought being in love never existed but your acting like one."Said Jay who was seated with me.

"Ahh...to be honest I really like him,I don't care how many times I get rejected but he's to be blamed for how I'm feeling."I said.

"Are you sure you love him or like him?"Asked Jay.

"I guess both."I said feeling like daydreaming.

Jay shook his head and put on some earphones.

Hours later we were finally at school and cars were waiting for us.

Me and the boys could see the butler waiting for us.

"Mrs Lee must be busy."Said Jungwon.

"Let's go guys."Said Ni-ki as we walked into the limo.

Just then we were back home.

"How was the school trip?"Asked the butler looking at me.

"It was lovely."I smiled.

"Good to hear."He left.

I then called my parents to tell them about all the things I saw and experienced while I was there.

At night time.

I was feeling kind of thirsty and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

There was no one so I drank water and decided to go upstairs but then I heard beautiful melody downstairs to some room.

I decided to follow the beautiful sound and opened the door.

Inside was Heeseung playing piano.

He seemed to be feeling it and the melody was kind of sad and beautiful at the same time.

I decided to listen till the door opened by mistake and I fell.

"Ohh come on."Said Heeseung getting up and walked to me.

"Ahh I didn't know you played a piano so well."I said.

"So what?"He asked arrogantly.

"It makes me feel butterflies in my stomach."I said making a cute face.

"Y/N can't you see I'm trying my best to remove you from my life,your getting annoying each day."He said looking serious.

"Don't say such harsh words,I like you and I won't give up on you."I said still acting cute.

"Huh why don't you get it,I don't like you,so stop it and move on...I mean why don't you give up...just stop it!"He said looking mad.

"I wish I could but I can't!Your the one to be blamed for this,if only you didn't like me then."I said.

"Then you can stop liking me now like how I stopped liking you."He said.

"Do you really mean it?"I asked.

He turned around.

"I mean it,just stop being around me,go and be with that guy...his name was Hyunjin right."Said Heeseung.

"Say that looking at me."I said being serious this time.

He turned to look at me.

"Go and be with Hyunjin."He said which made me lose it that I ended up slapping him.

"Your such a loser,I won't stop liking you...my feelings can't just change by those harsh words of yours,also if this was because of Mrs Lee I don't care...I want to be with you because without you I feel lonely."I said feeling upset.

"Stop it."Said Heeseung grabbing my hand.

"Heeseung If Mrs Lee didn't tell you whatever she did would you have still liked me?"I asked as I saw his eyes lit up.

He seemed to not know what to say.

"What are you trying to say now?She didn't tell me anything."He said.

"Hmm,you know what...keep lying to yourself,I'll make you realize how much you like me."I said walking out of the room.

I went to my room feeling frustrated.

"He's so stupid for being a top learner in class,how can he keep on rejecting me like that,why do I even like him so much?"I just covered myself with the blanket to make sure I got to sleep immediately without having so much thoughts.♡