P7♡

In the morning...

I woke up early than expected and rushed to take a shower for picking my school outfit.

Outfit for school

I then put my school books into my bag and walked out.

The butler was about to walk to my room."Seems today I'm early."I smiled as he smiled back and we both walked downstairs were breakfast was served.

I thought I'll be the first to arrive but I found Jungwon already seated."HI Y/N I hope you had a great night."He said with his dimple smile.

I chose to seat next to him since I felt more comfortable with him."Jungwon your so nice and well I feel more comfortable and happy with you in this house."I said without hesitant.

"Aww thanks for the nice words and well I'll make sure your not having problems living with us and if one of the boys troubles you I'll be like your older brother."I just remembered how Heeseung behaves towards me in this house.

Then the other boys walk in."Wow Y/N you came before us."Said Niki who was already looking at the food and seated.

I just smiled as we ate.Then it was time to leave for school.

We took the limo and I felt angry when I saw Heeseung and avoided him by getting into the limo first so I can seat next to Jungwon.

We finally arrived to school and when I walked out of the limo my first thought was the guy I seat with and that made me nervous but then I saw YooA walking up to Mr.

"Your always here to get me."I smiled."Well I just saw you now when I was walking but well let's go to class." She said as we both walked.

When we got to class it was still empty."Ohh well seems no one likes coming to class."I laughed."Well yeah Most of them right now will be looking at the Enhypen boys."Said YooA while holding a lollipop.

We began talking about our old childhood days when the bell rang and we took out seats when the class was getting filled.

I kept smiling and feeling nervous when Hyunjin the popular boy walked and the class became noisy.

He just walked and put his bag down as he sat down and didn't even look at me but began reading this horror story book.

I didn't know if I could greet or wait for him to talk to me but who cares I couldn't take this anymore."Uhm,I also love horror stories,what is that one about?"I asked.

He gave me this bored look but then passed the book to me with a bit of smile

He gave me this bored look but then passed the book to me with a bit of smile."You can take the book and read and when your done bring it back to me."I couldn't stop blushing from looking into his pretty eyes.

The teacher walked in as I took the book and my heartbeat was beating too fast.
The lessons began as I put the book in my school bag.

But as we were busy with our correcting our work Heeseung and Jungwon walked in with their school bag.

"What is he doing in here?"I asked myself as there was noise and the teacher made the class to keep quiet.

"Heeseung and Jungwon will be attending this class and if you make noise I'll make sure they attend another class."I felt so annoyed looking at Heeseung.

Heeseung walked to the front seats and sat with this cute pretty girl who couldn't believe that he would even seat there.

Jungwon walked to the back seats and took the empty seat next to me while seating with this chubby cute dude.

He then smiled at me that some felt suspicious but I looked away and saw that Hyunjin didn't even care but was already done correcting his work and went to submit.

"Wow your awesome,that was fast."He looked at me."Do you need help?"He asked as I couldn't take all this butterfly thing in my stomach and got up and walked to the teacher to ask to go to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and splashed myself with water and looked at the mirror."This guy is making me feel weird about myself and I hate it,I should stay focused."

I splashed more water and then walked back to class and when I was about to walk to my seat Hyunjin was already correcting some of my work.

I sat down."Uhm thanks...but I can do it myself."I thought to myself to if I said it in a rude way or just straightforward.

I just had to focus and mostly that my class know has Jungwon and Heeseung it's gonna be a problem if they find out I have a crush on a guy especially a popular boy in class.

Just as the teacher walked."Wow Heeseung I can't believe your seating with me,is it because I'm pretty that you chased my friend away?"Asked the mean girl.

Heeseung gave her a gentle look."Well I consider seating with people who take care of themselves and well I hope you have a brain too."I couldn't stop laughing inside because like how I expected I knew Heeseung will always be rude to anyone.

The mean girl seemed to be showing it off.