P63♡

I hit YooA by the shoulder.

"Ouch!what for?"She looked at me.

"How can you stay with a boy at this age,and mostly just the two of you?"I asked.

"Well...I want to be able to use the library in his mansion,I mean my parents don't want to build a library room for me."She said.

"Do they even know?"I asked.

"Uhm...not at all but they accept because they think I'll be staying with Yeonjun's sister as my friend."She said.

"I wonder who got you into falling in love with books but your boyfriend doesn't seem more like your type."I said.

"What do you mean by that?"She asked while we were walking.

"I mean Yeonjun isn't some nerd."I said.

"Very funny."She said as we saw the teachers telling us to well behave for the guests will soon arrive.

"I guess I should go Y/N."Said YooA as she left me standing alone.

I sigh as I noticed Jungwon was there looking at the running YooA.

"You really liked her I guess."I said as he looked at me.

"I hate the fact that I can't let go of how I feel so eaily and it makes me mad."He said with a calm expression.

"Wow...what do you think about the school competition?"I asked.

"I believe we will be going to the trip even though I'll rather stay home."He said with a genuine smile.

"Anyways how's Ni-ki,I mean he can't use any car now as part of his punishment..."I said trying to get him to say more.

"Yes...he nearly got into an accident because of his recklessness but he was okay."Said Jungwoo.

"Whoah...I've never felt so scared before."I said with a shocked face.

He just smiled as we waited for the timing and chat more.

It was time to all go to this hall where the competition will take place.

Everyone seemed to be taking their seat and it was such a huge hall.

I could see YooA,Heeseung,Hyunjin and the other two students I only now recognize their faces.

"This school sure is huge that I don't know a lot of people."I thought to myself while seated next to Sunoo and Jake.

They all seemed ready and prepared.

I wondered who will walk in and how the guest students look like.

And as expected they did walk in with their teachers.

There were three girls and two boys.

"Wow they all look pretty."I looked surprised.

"Why does that one look familiar?"Said Sunoo in which I didn't know who he was talking about but the competition began.

They began reading their names but I did not even listen.

"Wow that Kim Taehyung guy looks so cute."Said Sunoo as Jake gave a weirded out expression.

They were writing questions on the board while each school on each board began writing their answer.

"I'm good with not trying hard in maths,that looks so hard."I thought when I saw Heeseung writing without even using a calculator.

I never noticed but the cameras where also here.

"Wait are they going to appear on TV or what?"I asked.

"Well it's always like this every year,they need to know which school has the best teachers for maths."Said Jake.

"I can feel the pressure."I said while looking at them.

Hyunjin was so quiet and by looking at his face you could see he barely slept but still he also seemed to not use a calculator and at that time I imagined if they said I have to write an answer in maths or I die I think I'll end up dead anyways.

I came out of my senses when Sunoo waved his hand right at my face.

Everyone seemed to be very competitive that it was always a tie.

Since they could all write the right answers it was time for questions.

I could see the faces of worry on everyone.

"I hope no one says a wrong answer or else we won't be able to go on any school trip this year."Said Jake.

Finally they gave their answers and one of the ALCHEMY high school student said a wrong answer.

"Intelligent school my foot."Said Jake with a smile.

We seemed very happy and pleased when no one in our school gave any wrong answer and the ALCHEMY High school student seemed so surprised and disappointed with the one who made a mistake.

"How are they so intelligent,I wish I had a brain like Hyunjin."I said smiling and he seemed to be looking axhausted.

While looking at him I saw him talking to the teacher and after that he walked out.

"What's wrong with him?"I questioned myself.

After an hour of happiness and celebration everyone was told to go to the Cafeteria for a special meal.

I just avoided Heeseung from seeing me while I walk out with the others.

I firstly thought of going outside since I saw Hyunjin heading out to check where he went but I bumped into this girl from the other school.

JANG WONYOUNG
Alchemy High school student
???

"Ohh..."I just looked her and tried to leave.

"Actually I'm Wonyoung,one of the guest students and I'll like if you show me around."She said with a smile as I didn't know what to say.♡