P125♡

Finally we were at camping.

Everyone have already did their tents and some were struggling since we were learning new things.

It looked like we were going to do so many activities here.

"I have a bad feeling about this place,I hate forests."Said Ni-ki who was standing next to me and Sunoo.

It was nice that each tent was for one person in which I can have some peace alone.

Those who were scared got tents for two people.

"Y/N I got this for you."Said Sunghoon giving me a packet of marshmallows.

"Did you guys go shopping?"I asked.

"Don't be a snitch,it was Heeseung's idea."He said.

I was flustered.

"Heeseung?"I looked at Sunghoon with a serious face.

"Ahh I meant his idea to buy somethings we will need for camping,so I bought you marshmallows."He smiled.

"Ohh...for a second there I nearly.."I giggled.

"Yeah."Sunghoon just looked at me till Sunoo took him away.

I thought of looking were Hyunjin had placed his tent.

Our tents were from different sides.

Boys at the left side and girls at the right side.

I couldn't see Hyunjin so I thought I'll meet him by coincidence.

It was already night and the teachers already called us to come and seat at some rocks.

There were this two Japanese people who owned the camping area.

They had a story to tell and we were so interested while eating fire marshmallows.

I was seating close to YooA and some boy.

"You see at this camp,years ago a family visited this place to hunt for food but unfortunately since they brought their two daughters with them one of the daughter got lost and was not found,it is said that she fell into the hole and died in there since no one knew she was there...."Said the Japanese man.

"That's so lame."Said Ni-ki as I didn't expect he will say that.

"We weren't asking for your comment."Said Jake as everyone looked at both of them.

But not everyone would get mad at them since they were handsome.

"Is she a ghost or what,we know it's something scary."Said Ni-ki.

"All I'm trying to say is don't you ever go to that side of the forest,because you might also get lost and probably fall into the hole."Said the Japanese man.

Everyone's heads turned around and saw a rope was also tied between two trees and also a sign.

"What about that side of the forest?"Asked some girl.

"Your allowed only if you got permission from your teachers."Said the Japanese woman who was making soup for everyone.

We were done eating and exhausted.

Our teachers told us to go to our tents and sleep.

I was was not tired so I sat down for a moment.

"Aren't you coming?"Asked YooA.

"No."I said as she left me.

Sunghoon came to join me.