P61♡

It was getting very cold that the jacket wasn't that enough.

And while standing thinking Heeseung won't come I saw a car standing next to me.

"Well isn't this Ni-ki's car?"I asked myself but walked to it.

The window went down.

"So your here alone."Said Heeseung as he smiled at me.

"Finally,I even thought you will not come."I said smiling in relief.

"Wow so how was your concert with your so called friend that he ended up ditching you."He said while he smiled.

"He didn't,he just had his reasons."I said.

Heeseung opened the door and by surprise he suddenly hugged me.

I didn't know how to react or what to say but can only feel awkward.

"What for?"I asked.

"Your cold and it worries me,so I'm keeping you warm."He said so softly and that made me feel really warmed up.

"Now get in the car and I'll take you home."He said as we both got inside the car.

"Wow I never checked the weather today."I said.

"Well...What about the clothes you were about to wear for today,you would have caught a fever."He said.

I smiled.

"Did he let me wear the clothes intentionally?"I blushed thinking about it.

"What's with the red face?"He asked as I came back to reality.

"What do you mean,it might be the cold."I said flustered.

He smiled.

"Anyways let's just go."He said driving.

"Actually isn't this Ni-ki's car?"I asked.

"It is,I had to take it because Mrs Lee said he shouldn't be driving for a month since he's been recklessly driving with some random girl."Said Heeseung.

"Wow was it the same girl he talked about?"."I questioned.

"He spents a lot of money than any of us and which girl?""He asked.

"Wow do you guys also worry about money?"I asked.

"No...just that the money belongs to my grandmother so he should respect and not show off."He said.

"Ohh..."I just didn't know what to say.

"Well after the maths competition it's going to be a holiday so are you going back home?" He asked.

"Uhm...I just miss my mom and dad,the fact that I never call them knowing their so busy it's not okay,so I want to go back."I said.

"What about I come with you?"He asked as I looked shocked.

"Come...with...me?"I didn't know what to say.

"I'm just joking,why would I..I mean it's not like they have a room for me."He said.

"Ohh seriously,you remind me of the lady I met today."I said.

He just smirked.

"To me it doesn't look like you came to pick me up after my message,did you follow me here?"I asked as he sigh.

"Even if I did,I was only looking out for you,I might know Hyunjin and his family background and more things but that doesn't mean I can trust him to take care of you."He said.

"What makes you say that?"I asked.

"You ask too many questions."He said.

"Well I'm always curious."I said.

"And whose jacket are you wearing?...I don't remember giving you a jacket"Asked Heeseung looking at me.

"Ohh...well Hyunjin gave me his jacket so I couldn't catch a cold."I said.

"Well I bought a jacket for you but since you don't need it I think I wasted my time buying."He said.

"Wait what...what makes you say that,give it to me."I said looking at the back seats.

There was really a warm looking jacket.

He just drove the car as it became silent.

"Thank you for buying me a jacket."I smiled.

"Wear it often."He said as I kept quiet.

Just then we arrived home.

When we entered the house I was feeling a bit hungry and only ate a few while the others stayed and had a conversation and I went to my room.

"Can't believe I'll be going to school tomorrow and mostly there is a maths competition."I felt like it was going to be a boring day.

So I just decided to go to bed early so I can wake up early and prepare myself.

Indeed I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up at the expected time.

I took a shower and looked for an outfit.

Outfit for today♡

"Well I guess I will have to take my phone along with me today."I thought as I walked out of the room to bump into the Butler.

"Ohh Goodmorning Miss Y/N,your awake so early."He smiled.

"Well...I just thought of taking a bus to school today."I said.

"Wow but Mr Lee might ask about you."He said.

"Well just tell him I took the bus,anyways I'll take a bottle of water."I smiled as I passed him to go downstairs.

I got downstairs as I walked straight to the kitchen to get my part of the breakfast and a bottle of water.

I ate my breakfast when turning on my phone.

I saw messages of Hyunjin asking me if I have arrived home safely from yesterday.

I replied back.

I then turned off my phone.

"I just missed taking the bus,here I go."I thought to myself as I walked out of the mansion.♡