P12♡

School was over and it was time to go home.

There was a white limo waiting for me with the door opened by the driver.

I just looked around and quickly walked to get in.

The first thing I saw inside was Mrs Lee smiling at me.

By her way of dressing up her clothes seemed to be very expensive and rare to find.

"How was school?"She asked.

"Well...it's fine as long as I got the boys by my side."I just smiled hiding the fact that my relationship with the other boys was not working out.

"Do you perhaps know why your traveling with me?"She asked.

"Why?"I asked.

"Well...I want to take you so you can be measured."She said that I felt a bit confused.

"Why am I going to be measured?"I asked.

"Well there will be guests from well known families coming to see me so you need to look your best."She just smiled that I smiled back to not make her think I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable about this.

We got to this place which they checked my measurements.

"What is your favorite colour?"Asked this woman who did the measurements.

"Well I...."I was about to say something.

"I think she will look good in a blue dress don't you think?"Said Mrs Lee with a smile and I just smiled awkwardly.

She took me to some expensive coffee shop where we sat and had a little chat.

When I got home I was so tired but it was nice to spent time with Mrs Lee since I wonder why I don't often see her at home.

When I entered the mansion it was so quiet but the butler was already walking to me.

"Uhm..where are the others?"I asked hoping they will be sleeping.

"Well Mr Heesung is in the library and the rest in their rooms probably sleeping."He walked out.

"What is Heeseung doing in the library,Ohh well who cares"I thought to myself.

I walked upstairs to my room wondering who the guests will be and if it was something to worry about.

It didn't take me much time to prepare myself for bed and slept.

I woke up the next day..

I quickly got off the bed and ran to take a quick shower thinking I was late for school.

I didn't think of checking my phone.

Outfit for school..

I just took my phone and put it in my bag as I head out.

On my way I bump into Jake with his wet hair while in a gown.

"Y/N you so early today?"He asked.

"What time is it?"I asked while checking up my phone and it was really still early.

I then looked at Jake.

"But where are coming from?"I asked.

"Well don't mind me,I fell asleep in Jay's room while playing games so I took a shower in there."He said as he smiled walking to his room.

"Wow seems I should visit their rooms to see how they look."I said as I walked back to my room to fix my hair.

"I had a dream of time traveling so that's why I thought I was late."I thought to myself while I was done with my hair.

I just walked out of my room thinking of going to Jungwon's room.

When I got there I stopped for a minute not knowing if I should knock or just leave.

I suddenly knocked.

I froze with regrets when I heard Jungwon's voice but couldn't hear what he was saying.

He opened his door and saw me.

"Y/N?"He seemed surprised.

"Well actually I woke up early didn't I?"I asked awkwardly with a wide smile.

"You woke up before me,you can come in."He opened his door.

I thought he wouldn't let me into his room but he sure was friendly.

The room looked so neat unlike mine which I left some mess lying around and it smelled was so good

"Wow Jungwon your room looks nice."He was putting some books away.

"Thanks,I always get this compliments and anyways you can seat on the bed I'll just take this clothes to the washing machine."He smiled as he walked into this other room.

I just sat and waited while looking around and he seemed to be a person who liked to read any kind of book.

"Wonder why he's so smart."While I was looking around I saw this black bag.

"That doesn't look like a bag for guys,or does Jungwon perhaps have a girlfriend?"I asked myself as he walked out of the room.

"Well I hope I didn't take time and we can leave."I smiled as we both walked out.

When it was timing we all had our breakfast and off we went to school.

I had hoped that YooA will be coming to school but it seemed she was gonna take two days resting at home and I just thought I'll go and visit her home after school.

I just got to class alone and sat down expecting Hyunjin to arrive but the bell rang and no sign of him.

It just felt so boring that I couldn't hear what the teacher was saying but seeing Jungwon focusing while writing some notes down made me smile.♡