P91♡

Yeosang came back as he found us drinking.

"Seems the party is over."Said Soyeon as she was holding a bottle of soju.

It was good that Heeseung was drinking juice along with me.

He got me up as I waved goodbye to the couple.

We both got out of the party and to the car as some also seemed to be leaving.

"Actually I'm just surprised the fact that your so important to Mrs Lee."I said as I didn't want to say more and walked next to the car.

He just didn't have any response and my phone suddenly ringed to the point that I didn't know what to do.

When I checked it was Jungwon who was calling on a video call.

I froze as I had never expected such a call ever in my life.

"Jungwon Oppa?"I said as Heeseung looked at me.

"Why is he calling you?...I'll get inside the car."He said.

"Yeah."I said as I picked up.

The fact was that I was outside at night so he wouldn't be able to see me well but the lights were able to show me a bit.

📞.....

"Ohh Hey Jungwon

"Ohh Hey Jungwon."I said as I waved.

"It's been long so I hope your not shocked the fact that I called you on a video call."He said as he smiled.

"It's okay,I was just out and as you can see I'm outside."I said showing around.

"As long as your okay."He said.

"So..."I didn't know what to say.

"Well if I tell you what's happening here,Heeseung is not home and went somewhere to enjoy himself."He said as I felt like laughing about that but kept it serious.

"I can see."I said.

"And Jake brought a dog home."Said Jungwon.

"A dog?"I asked with a surprised face.

"Yeah he's fond of them so Mrs Lee let him get one."Said Jungwon.

"I should really see the dog,I love dogs."I said.

"Actually I wanted to tell you something once you are back."He said.

"Is it something serious?"I asked.