P78♡

I then began to run after him.

"HEESEUNG!"I called out to him but it seems he couldn't hear me.

"Am I wrong?I really hope it's him."I was thinking too much as I kept running after him.

But then as I was running he stopped in which he wanted to check on his phone.

I accidentally stopped too late and hit myself at the back of him.

But then he turned slowly and looked at me in which he also seemed surprised.

I then touched my bumped face.

There was then a smirk on his face.

"Whoah it's really you."My mouth was wide open.

Suddenly he hugged me lightly in which I was feeling so surprised.

"I've never seen you in black...you look okay."He said.

"What are you doing here?...I even thought I was crazy?"I laughed awkwardly.

"I don't know,it's just a coincidence I guess."He said.

"Stop with that smile,it makes you weird and still what are you doing here and anyways why am I even talking to you when you ignored me."I pouted.

"Why would you expect me to always be by your side?"He asked in which I saw he had a point.

"Well...the other boys said their goodbyes to me so I thought we were close."I said.

"Ahh...I get it but don't think we are close,it was just only for that moment."He said in which I couldn't understand him.

"Then why did you hug me?"I asked.

"I don't know,I'm just getting used to hugging you in which it's a habit."He said so straightforward.

"Ohh...I see you didn't even miss me or think about me,I'll just go back to the restaurant."I said feeling annoyed.

"Why are you getting upset?"He asked.

"His right,I shouldn't be upset if he doesn't like me back."I thought to myself as I began to walk.

But then he began to follow me.

I stopped.

"Why are you following me?"I asked looking grumpy.

"I'm hungry,I thought I'll just go to that restaurant there."He said as he passed me.

"Ohh word,does he have to go to the same place as me."I stomped.

I then walked.

When I got to the restaurant I looked at him from my seat as he orders like I don't even exist.

"Wow I never expected that he never liked me,then why did he give me this bracelet and anyways I think this is good since I'll be able to end how I feel for him then I'll keep my promise to Hyunjin."I tried to smile but looking at him made me a bit sad.

He kept acting like he wasn't even looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes and got up thinking of just heading back home.

I wanted to buy something to take home before leaving.

I began to check my purse but then...

I became blank the fact that I couldn't find it.

"Wait a minute,but I did pay for the first food with the money I had in my hands but where is my purse."I gulped as I looked at Heeseung.

"Uhh I can't leave without paying here,it's so unlike me even though they trust me."I thought as I walked to Heeseung.

"Now what do you want?"He asked drinking cold water.

"Can I at least borrow some money?"I asked with a serious expression.

"Uhm...why not?...If I don't you might complain to my grandma."He said handing out his card.

"Thank you."I smiled as I went to buy and came back.

"Well you can take your card back,I'll be taking my leave now."I said as I began to walk.

I saw him running at the back of me as I stopped.

"Why are you following me?"I asked looking confused.

"Actually do you need a ride?"He asked.

"Why would I need a ride from you,we aren't that close."I said in a way of repeating what he said to me.

"Well I have something I need to give to you,so that will need me to at least take you home."He said.

"Just give me whatever and I'll leave."I said.

"Let's just use my car,don't be too stubborn."He said.

"Just give me!"I shouted.

"Ahh....that really scared me."He said touching his chest.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well if we don't use my car then I think I'll take whatever I have back home."He said.

"Hmm."I sigh as I began walking directly to his car.

"That's more like it."He said as we both entered the car.

"Anyways I might get famous soon from all this advertisements."He said with a smile.

"He smiles a lot this days."I thought as I looked at him.

He saw I was looking as his expression changed.

"Anyways...lead me."He said.

"Ahh...is he trying to know where I live?"I found it suspicious but ohh well I led the way.

We got to my home as he stopped the car.

We both walked out.

"Okay now give me and go back home."I said.

He went to his car boot/trunk as he opened and took out a bag.

I looked at how huge it was.

Instead of giving me he passed me to go and knock at the door.

"What is he trying to do?"I just watched him.

The door was opened by my younger brother.♡