P18♡

I didn't realize how fast it gets to be in the morning.

"Ohh shoot I has the most shortest dream ever."I switched off the noisy alarm on my phone and got off the bed.

I then went to take a shower remembering I couldn't sleep well because of studying and thinking too much.

"School,school, school,I love school but sometimes I don't feel like it."I said as I got my outfit.

"I said as I got my outfit

Outfit for school♡

I just walked out and it looked more beautiful that maids were busy cleaning far from us.

I sat down to join the boys to eat.

"Well it always seems quiet in the morning whenever we have breakfast."Today I finally said something.

"Well your right,it's because everyone seem to be thinking of what they would be doing for the day at school."Said Jungwon eating a toasted bread.

"I hate this day when guests come but I heard there will be a girl coming along."Said Jay.

"You and girls,don't you get enough of being slapped?"Asked Sunoo.

"Shut up,it's not like they never fall for me in the first place."Said Jay.

"Ohh well your own way then but you better behave when we come back."Said Sunoo eating some fruit salad.

"It's gonna be so boring with all the teas and trying to impress Mrs Lee by being all tidy."Said Ni-ki.

"Well you have no choice but to be here when the guests arrive."Said Heeseung.

The boys began looking at each other as they kept quiet.

"Why is that everytime I try to say something you all go quiet and never answer me,so annoying."Said Heeseung as he got up and walked out.

Sunghoon came downstairs for the first time while we eat.

"Ohh Sunghoon,come and join us."I said as I waved at him with a happy face.

"I'm not hungry."That's all he said and walked out joining Heeseung.

"Ohh,why is he like this,did he lose hope in life because he always looks depressed."I said.

"Well Ni-ki yesterday kinda broke his favorite camera."Said Sunoo looking at Ni-ki with a disappointed face.

"What?it was a mistake and he can always buy a new one,it's not like he looked that upset."Said Ni-ki as he ate trying to avoid looking at anyone.

"You could at least apologize."Said Jungwon.

"I'm out of here."Said Ni-ki as he walked out.

"Seems everyone is in a bad mood today."I said as I smiled and got up leaving too.

I got to the limo and it seems Sunghoon was inside seated without saying anything.

I looked around to see the whereabouts of Heeseung and Ni-ki and decided to enter the limo.

"Hey."I was trying to speak to Sunghoon but he just looked at me.

"What do you want?"He asked.

"I know your upset that Ni-ki broke your favorite camera but can't you just forgive him I mean he's your..."Before I could finish my words.

"Who said I'm upset?"He asked.

"Well you always look sad and I sometimes feel worried."I said as he looked at me.

"We are not close for you to worry about me and forget about cheering me up."He said as I had no other choice but to keep quiet as the other boys came to join in.

"He's a hard one."I thought to myself.

We got to school when I surprisly saw someone I wasn't expecting.

I ran directly to YooA who was waving at me while holding a crutch in her left hand and a bandaged leg.

I walked closer to her.

"Ohh poor you,you look bad than I thought."I said as she smiled at me.

"Well I didn't want to come but I ever since I saw the video of you and Heeseung I wanted to see things happen in action."She said.

"You are so silly."We both laughed.

"I'm so jealous,I was also having a crush on him but seems you got his attention instead."She just laughed.

"It just happened."I giggled while scratching my head.

We both walked to class.

When we got to class I thought everyone will mind their own business but they still kept giving me the eye thing.

"Wow they all envy you so much."Said YooA loudly as they looked away.

"Well I don't care how they feel about this at least they won't be able to make my life a living nightmare."I said as YooA gave then a death glare for them to stop looking too much.

As I was about to seat down Heeseung walked in and everyone looked at him.

I wasn't expecting him to walk straight to me.

"What the.."I didn't have any words but covered my face with the book Hyunjin gave me.

He took the book out of my hands.

"I notice you with this book everytime,where did you get it?"He asked.

I took it out of his hands.

"Well I got it from a friend."I said.

"A friend it Is."He said as he turned and walked to his seat.

The bell rang and it was time for class.

While I was focused someone unexpected entered.

Everyone began whispering.

"Okay everyone I know our Mr Hwang here was absent for the following days because of some reasons and well he's back to continue the lessons with us."Said the teacher with a smile.

"He's back."I didn't know if I should be happy or worried.