P6♡

School was finally over and yeah it was a busy day for me."Y/N I hope you liked your first day of school and well see you tomorrow."Said YooA walking out of the class.I just walked out not looking for the boys because since they were popular I didn't want to be the center of attention and mostly from the movies and dramas I have watched I don't want to get on anyone's bad side.

I just walked and as I expected the limo was already parked and waiting for me and the boys so with no one noticing I quickly ran and got in.I just sat waiting for the boys and as I expected they all came at once,they got in."So how was your day Y/N?"Asked the kind Jungwon."It was lovely and I had a great time seeing my bestie."I said thinking about the guy who I was sat with in class.

"Why are you blushing so much?I wonder what happened?"Asked Heeseung."Well I have no idea what your trying to say."I rolled my eyes as I felt so annoyed.We took off.

When we got home I kindly walked to my room because it was such a tiring day.

I couldn't stop having a smile on my face thinking about the guy at school and suddenly I slapped myself on the face."Ohh Y/N stop thinking too much...he's not even interested in being friends with anybody."

I just felt irritated that I felt like this day could end so I could see myself at school.

I quickly began writing My homeworks before the butler came to tell me to do them and was focused when suddenly there was a knock at my door.

I walked to open my door as I saw Sunoo smiling with a tray of different kinds of snacks.

"Uhm....are this for me?"I asked."Yes,I brought them myself because you wouldn't want to Study and write your homeworks without them."He said in a sweet way.

He walked in and put the tray on my study desk."I actually made the cookies myself and I hope you love them."His smile made the cookies look nice to how cute they looked as he walked out.

I closed the door and got back to writing my last homework and told myself I'll study later for I just needed a nap for now.

I tried to take a nap when suddenly "Crunch!"

I could hear it from downstairs as I quickly walked out of my room to see what great havoc is happening downstairs.

When I got there I found a broken glass on the floor.

And this maid was cleaning it and that's when I looked at Heeseung who looked mad

"What is happening here?"I asked."Mind your own damn business and go and study."He looked at the maid who was struggling to pick up the broken pieces

I kindly tried to help the maid to pick up the glasses but Heeseung pushed me away."I told you to mind your business Y/N and this is not your job but theirs okay."

"Argh why are you so mean to everyone around you."I just gave him a stare as the butler walked in.

"Ohh Mrs Y/N I see your with Mr Lee."Said the butler as he noticed the maid walking away with the broken glass.

"Can you tell this girl to stop annoying me all the time."Said Heeseung as the butler walked to him."Okay now it seems you are not in a good condition so I will say go to your room and rest."He said in a gentle way.

I was still confused to why would Heeseung out of all the boys listen to him when he's just a butler but Heeseung didn't say a word and walked straight to his room giving me this eye.

I looked at the butler and fake smiled."Mrs Y/N as you see now Heeseung has a bad habit of drinking too much wine and don't take his actions to heart for now."

He smiled a bit and walked away leaving me questioning my self to what was all that for."I even thought Mrs Lee's Sons were all well behaved."I walked upstairs straight to my room.

Without bothering myself and thinking too much I began studying waiting to be called for the evening meal.

I even took a shower and put on some cute pyjamas Mrs Lee bought for me.

As expected I was called for dinner,when I got downstairs to join the others I was hoping Heeseung won't make it but he was already seated like nothing happened

I just avoided him and smiled with the others who complimented my cute pyjamas as we began to eat and to be honest they got the greatest chef in the house.

I looked to see if Heeseung was still in the same condition but he seemed to be talking to Jay while eating and didn't even look at me once and well that was better.

As expected Sunghoon didn't come to join us and I considered him an Introvert.

Everyone was done eating except for Niki who seemed to eat way more than us and I left before they could leave to their rooms.

When I got to my room I didn't hesitate to fall asleep.♡