P10♡

I just watched Heeseung walk all the way downstairs.

I sadly walked to my room as if I was so in pain.

I opened my door when I just layed on my bed.

"Seems two of the boys don't like me being here."I thought.

To get rid of the negative thoughts I thought of scrolling thru Instagram when I came thru someone's pics.

It was IU's Instagram were she recently put this picture of herself and the views wow.

The pictures she just put it 1 hour ago and it already got so many views and likes.

"How did I even find her on Instagram,she seems to be very popular."

98% of school seem to be following her.

I thought of following her but then a thought came to my mind.

"What if she starts saying I'm stalking or want to be like her."

I just began searching for people who she follows.

She seemed to be following Heeseung,Sunghoon,Hyunjin,her friends and two I don't know about.

"Wow she's following Hyunjin."I quickly checked to see if the boys have followed back.

When I checked I couldn't hold myself from laughing.

Only Heeseung seem to be following her back but Sunghoon and Hyunjin didn't do that and mostly I was curious about Hyunjin.

When I checked Hyunjin's Instagram I couldn't stop looking at his pictures.

I was scrolling on each one of them and avoided to like any of them.

He had many followers but he followed now one.

"Wow he sure doesn't like socializing."I smiled to myself as I turned off my phone and yawned with the thought of sleeping.

I checked thru my school work to see if I didn't miss anything.

I took a shower and then headed straight to bed.

The next day...

In the morning I woke up happy for no reason feeling like I was at my dad's house but when I looked at the bed sheets I realized it was not a dream.

"Well then another day to avoid Heeseung."

I took a shower.

Outfit for school

Outfit for school

I took my school bag and when I opened the door the butler was already about to knock.

"Seems there is no need to wake you up."He smiled as I smiled back.

"Well I can wake myself up on time pretty well."I said.

"Okay then I'll just go and wake up the other boys."He said as he passed to the other rooms.

I just walked straight to downstairs.

Sunghoon and Heeseung were already downstairs as I paused.

"Ahh...why them out of all the boys."I thought as they both looked at me.

Heeseung just sat down as Sunghoon was already taking a bowl of fruits and walked passed me.

"Wow now it has to just be me and the arrogant guy."I just walked and took a seat without even looking at him.

He didn't even say anything when the other boys walked downstairs and Ni-ki's hair seemed messed up a bit when he was holding a comb.

The boys took a seat.

"We all are awake and ready for school but someone seems to have had a nightmare."Said Jungwon as we all stared at Ni-ki.

"Why are you all staring at me for?"Ni-ki asked.

"Where you home last night?"Asked Jungwon.

"Well...I was...actually I was home."Replied Ni-ki.

"Why don't I believe your words."Said Jungwon as Ni-ki began eating.

"Why are you asking me such questions,I was really home and I can't lie about such a thing."He said.

Jungwon seemed disappointed.

We began eating.

Just as we were done we walked out and like always got into the limo but this time Jay took his black sport touring motorcycle.

"Wow you guys have motorcycles too?"I asked in amaze.

"Well yeah.. but I've never actually used it."Said Jungwon.

"Wait but why?"I asked.

"Well because he's afraid of the fact that he's gonna fall."Answered Heeseung.

"Ohh come on..why did he have to answer out of all the boys?"I asked myself as my happy expression changed to being annoyed.

"Well I never wanted a motorcycle anyways."Said Jungwon with a smile.

There was silence till we got to school.

When I walked out I didn't know if I should be happy or worried.

I like schooling at such a school but too many problems keep coming up without me expecting or even doing anything.

I was walking when I saw IU with her friends trying to get Hyunjin who was walking by himself's attention but he just passed them.

"She doesn't even deserve his attention..serves her right."I walked looking for YooA but there was no sign of her.

I checked my phone.

She left a message saying she won't be able to come to school because she just got into an accident of falling off the stairs.

I was surprised but asked if she was okay and she replied back saying she just broke her ankle but will be better soon since it wasn't that bad.

I felt relieved but sad that I have to be alone till school is over.

I just walked to class alone and took a seat while waiting for the school to start.

I didn't notice when he just joined to seat with me.

I just turned to look.♡