P90♡

The guy looked at Heeseung just laughed.

"So this is your girl?"He asked still laughing.

"Yes so let go."Said Heeseung.

"Look buddy,it's not that I can't see she is your girl but what if I don't want to?"He asked as he grabbed my arm.

I felt so annoyed the fact that he was holding me with force.

Heeseung grabbed him by his shirt as the guy let go of me.

"Is Heeseung going to fight him?"That was my thought as I looked at the both of them.

"You dare grab me by my shirt?"Asked the guy and as I never expected that the guy would punch Heeseung on the face as I covered my mouth in shock.

"Hey!"I couldn't watch this as Heeseung punched the guy back.

It was kinda weird the fact that I thought Heeseung couldn't fight but the way he was beating up the guy made me stay in one place.

This other guy who saw us came running to stop the fight.

The drunk guy was on the ground as he already gave up.

Heeseung didn't seem like he could end the fight so easily but the guy who came to stop the fight was trying to hold him.

"Heeseung leave him,it's over."I said as Heeseung stopped.

"He was misbehaving with you,how can you let me leave him so easily?"Asked Heeseung in anger.

"Because you already done enough,and anyways maybe it's because he's drunk."I said as Heeseung just kept quiet and stood in one place.

Soyeon and Yeosang came running outside.

"Ohh damn I missed the fight."Said Soyeon.

"Are you guys okay?"Asked Yeosang.

"Yes,this guy here helped us."I said as the boy who helped to stop the fight just smiled and walked back into the party house.

"Ohh he dared to punch your handsome face,poor you."Said Soyeon as Yeosang was getting the drunk beaten up guy up.

"He's very drunk."I said.

"Yeah I'll take him home,He's one of my brother's friend."Said Yeosang as he walked away with the guy.

"Guys,let's just have a drink, chat together right at the upper room then I'll say it's party over."Said Soyeon with a smile.

"Huh."Sigh Heeseung as he didn't seem like he liked being here.

"If you want to leave you can leave since your lips."I said to Heeseung feeling awkward to point out the fact he had hurt his lower lip.

"Uhm no,let's go for the chat."He said.

"Soyeon do you have some kind of..."Before I could finish talking.

"Actually let's just go,I'll give you something to apply."Said Soyeon as we three left.

We were inside Yeosang's room.

"So you stay with Yeosang in the same house?"I asked.

"I just ran away from home,my mom doesn't like me being a tattoo parlor."She said with a smile.

"I wonder who your parents are,all I knew is that your family is well known."I said.

"Let's not talk about that,just apply this ointment on his lip or let him do it for himself...I'll be back."She said as she walked out.

"Did I say something wrong,I guess I should apologize."I thought to myself.

"Can you get this over and done."Said Heeseung as I looked at him.

"Why don't you just apply it yourself."I said.

He just came to seat closer to me.

"I guess your too spoiled that you've never even done something like this yourself."I said but he just smiled.

I just ignored that fact and began to apply the ointment slowly as he kept looking at me.

"I'll like it if you close your eyes."I said.

He just did without saying anything and I couldn't help but look at his cute face.

Whenever I kept looking at him I got reminded of the kiss.

"Okay I'm done."I said as he opened his eyes.

"We should really go home,your mom might be back at this time."He said.

"No...they always come home pretty late on this day."I said as Soyeon walked in.

"I brought some soju and some cold drinks...please drink what is right for you."Said Soyeon.

"Don't worry I'll just like to drink juice."I said with a smile as we sat.

We talked a lot of things and the fact about me living with Heeseung and his brothers.

And how Soyeon and Yeosang met at some restaurant.

"Wow you guys have so much going on,I had no idea Heeseung was Mrs Lee's grandson."She said with a smile.

"How do you guys even know Mrs Lee?"I asked.

"Well she's very good at business and I have met her once in my life the time I went with my mom on her business trip."She said.

"So you mean Mrs Lee is one famous business woman I have no idea about?"I asked.

"Yep,why is it that you look surprised...I guess you had no idea."Said Soyeon.

"I was never interested in such things and now I wonder why there could be a possible reason for..."Before I could finish my words.

"Yes your right, Mrs Lee is my grandma so it means everything is under my name too."He said.

"As if she ever told you that."I said with annoyance.

"She did."He said as I felt surprised.

"Did she also tell the other boys?"I asked.

"Do you have no idea why their in school in the first place?Mrs Lee adopted them in order to pursue their dreams."He said.

It just still didn't make it good the fact that she might not even consider them part of her family if Heeseung is the only one whose important.♡