P96♡

Just as I thought.

Time had gone by when I even went to the salon to get my hair done.

"Can't believe tomorrow I'm going to Mrs Lee's mansion."I said to myself looking in the mirror.

Thinking about IU and her friends also the fact that I no more believe YooA takes me as a friend made me a bit anxious.

"What's wrong?"Asked my mom who entered my room.

"Nothing...just that I'll be going back to school."I said.

"It's normal to be this way,it will totally be fine."She said.

"I don't know why but I feel anxious as If something bad will happen."I thought to myself as I got up to go out to meet Soyeon.

While on my way I saw a message from Sunghoon.

He seemed to be happy the fact that I will be coming back.

"I never thought he liked me being there."I said to myself but then when I looked at me and Heeseung's text the last message was that time he left from here.

I stopped thinking about it and just walked to a red car in which Soyeon was the driver.

"Hey girl."She smiled as she looked at me and I smiled back at her.

I entered the car.

Soyeon took me to some fancy restaurant.

We sat and chat about some funny things.

"Actually Soyeon you never told me why you actually no more communicate with your mother."I said.

"Ahh about that,I promised to tell you and well I think I should since your like a younger sister to me."She said.

I just smiled.

"Like I once said I left home because I was just annoyed that my mother won't let me live my life in peace so that's why I became a tattoo parlor."She said with a smile.

"Yeah and was your mom that bad?"I asked.

"My mom doesn't listen to anyone but what she thinks it's right,all she cares about is her image and anyways I don't give a heck about anything and if my younger brother is going to be her puppet well I'm nothing of that sort."She
said.

"Wait you have a younger brother,you never mentioned that."I said in a playful way.

"Argh...but he's just perfect but keeps a wall around himself,So now I've been told he went on some trip."She said.

"Is he handsome?"I asked.

"Come on,look at me...I'm very beautiful so he will also look very handsome."She said as we both laughed.

"Actually since you talked about being pretty let me take you a picture."I said.

"What for?"She asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow,so I better have one."I said with a smile.

I took a picture as she posed.