P26♡

When I walked in Sunghoon seemed to be in the bathroom.

"This is so awkward,why am I sharing a room with him?"I questioned my self.

Just then I put my things on the left side bed.

I looked around to see there is a balcony.

"Wow this just looks more like a hotel."I said as I opened this glass door to the balcony and that's how I saw the huge pool outside and people were already enjoying themselves.

I saw Sunoo and Jungwon walking to Jake and Jay.

"I don't even know how to swim,how am I gonna enjoy myself here?"I sigh.

Just then I saw this three girls looking at the boys.

"I wonder what they see in this boys."I laughed to myself.

But then Jake saw me.

"Y/N come and join us!"He shouted as the girls saw me and their expressions changed.

Just then I saw Ni-ki running and jump diving into the pool.

I decided to walk back when I heard the bathroom door opening.

Sunghoon was already dressed for swimming.

"Shall I wait?"He asked.

"Uhm...not at all,just go and I'll find you guys there."I said as he nodded and walked out.

"Now I feel like this room belongs to me."I said as I went to the bathroom.

I put on my swimming costume as I walked out of the bathroom.

"This shows the shape of my body too much,but I look cute."I said as I walked out of the room.

I saw Heeseung walking downstairs and I ran after him.

"Wait for me."I said as I seemed excited.

He looked annoyed but I didn't seem to care this time.

He just walked with me.

When we got to the pool it was so huge that I expected from the balcony.

The boys were already inside the pool.

"They all know how to swim,how unfortunate of me."I said as Heeseung left me and got into the pool.

"Y/N what are you waiting for,it's hot."Said Jay.

I looked around as the three girls seem to be laughing and gossiping about me.

"I don't even know those girls but they seem to have a problem with me."I glared at them.

I just walked to the pool and sat down as I put my legs inside.

While I looked to my left I saw someone I recognized.

"Isn't that the guy who I saw at the sport shop?"I asked myself as he saw me.

CHOI YEONJUN

"Wait a minute are you following me or what?"I got out of the water as he stared at me.

"No I'm not following you and anyways I got here before you."He said.

"I saw you in the sport shop and you also chose my swimming costume what for?"I asked him in an annoyed way.

The boys were too focused on talking.

"Well I just saw a cute girl looking for an outfit and thought we will get to know each other."He smiled.

"Ohh okay then we can get to know each other now."I said.

"My name is Yeonjun and you are?"He asked as he handed out his hand.

"I'm Y/N."I took his hand to shake as I smiled.

"Uhm is he troubling you Y/N?"Asked Sunoo who came out of the water and splashed on us.

"Well nope,I guess I just found a new friend."I said.

"I'll like to be friends too."Said Sunoo.

"Well I'll have to go somewhere see yah."Said Yeonjun as he walked off.

"Aww it seems you become friends with every cute guy in just a second."Said Sunoo.

"Well it just happens."I said while smiling awkwardly.

Someone unexpectedly pushed me into the pool.

It was too deep that I didn't know how to swim and felt like drowning.

My eyes were closed when I felt someone pulling me into his arms and got me out.

I opened my eyes slowly while coughing out the water that got into my mouth.

I looked as I saw Heeseung by my side as he looked at Jake who couldn't even say anything and the other boys running to me.

"Are you okay Y/N?"Asked Jay.

"Yeah,it was nothing."I said as I got up trying to not feel the wet eyelashes around my eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that Jake!"Shouted Heeseung.

"I'm sorry Y/N,I didn't know you couldn't swim and thought this would be fun if you joined us to swim."Said Jake.

"It's okay,I should have told you in the first place."I said as Jake felt bad.

"Anyways let us get some milkshakes on these shops there."Said Sunoo with a smile.

"Yeah let's go."I decided to leave with Sunoo as the others kept talking to Jake who then left to go to his room.

"I think I just ruined your day for not taking swimming lessons."I said as Sunoo bought me some milkshake.

"Well it was gonna be ruined anyways with my annoying brothers."He said as we sat down.

"They sure are the same when it comes to things but both handsome and cute at the same time."I said with a smile.

"I've never seen Heeseung shouting at Jake before."Said Sunoo while drinking his milkshake.

I turned to look at Heeseung as he was walking to the building lost in his thoughts.

"Yeah.."I said.♡