P108♡

"Stop it."I said with annoyance even though I kinda liked it.

"And what did I do that is wrong my Juliet?"He asked with a smile that I could help but smile back.

"Stop making me feel this way,it's annoying."I said still with a smile.

"Well then,I like it when your annoyed...as long as it keeps you smiling."He said.

I just wanted to laugh while turning my head I could notice the jealousy from someone's face.

It was YooA who immediately looked away and just suddenly walked out of class.

I was left with confusion but Heeseung just made me look at him.

"I told you to only keep your eyes looking at me or I'll be sad."He said.

"Okay then,I won't look at other Romeos."I said smiling.

The teacher gave us some scripts to read out and practice our roles.

I was seating next to Heeseung.

"I'm very good at acting though,I hope you are too."He said.

"Why wouldn't you?"I teased.

"Say the Romeo name with affection okay."He said now sounding a bit strict.

"Wow you turn from being clingy and cute to strict and serious,how do you do that?"I asked pouting.

"Because I'm showing my acting skills."He said with a smile.

I just liked the way he responded to me this days,he was being more careful with his words and he smiled more often that I don't know if I should be getting used to this and I felt like hugging him but I couldn't with all this eyes in my class.

The teacher walked to us.

"You both look good together for Romeo and Juliet."She said with a smile.

"That's what I told her,I assure you we will get more marks out of everyone in this class."Said Heeseung with his confidence.

"Wow it seems we will be seeing much of an acting."Said the teacher impressed.

"Ahh..."I just smiled awkwardly not knowing if that's true.

She left us.

"I'm not really that good at acting,your being sarcastic."I said pouting and hitting him on his shoulder softly.

"We live together,I'll make sure your perfect because I'm good at that."He said.

"Very well then."I said.

When it was time to go home he still kept me by his side in which I was not used to it.

I just tried to talk or wave at Sunghoon but I didn't get the time when I noticed he didn't even look my direction this days.

"What's wrong with him?"I questioned myself when I walked in Heeseung's car.

He drove us back home.

At home we were both in this room full of books and we both began to read our scripts to play our roles.

I was reading with a serious face trying to cram every single word.

When I turned I saw Heeseung had rested his face on this book while seated on the chair.

"Is he done already?"I questioned myself surprised that it takes me time to cram but him a short time.

"I must be a slow learner."I said feeling tired but not giving up.

Just then someone walked in.

It was Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon oppa."I said running to him with a smile.

"I just came to check up..."He didn't seem sure on what to say.

"It's okay,whose your partner for acting?"I asked.

"I don't know her."He said.

"Ohh...but I bet she's good to get you both marks."I said.

"I guess so,are you okay?"He asked.

"Very okay and I feel sad that you keep on ignoring me this days."I said pouting.

"Well...I guess I did."He said.

"Ahh did he just admit he did,I thought he will say he didn't see me."I thought while looking at him surprised.

"Ohh he's sleeping?"He asked looking at Heeseung.

"Yes,I wonder how of a fast learner he is."I said.

"Mrs Lee likes him this way,he will be a good business man."Said Sunghoon.

"Uhm...yeah."I scratched my head awkwardly with a smile.

"I'm leaving,just came to check up."He said already turning around.

"Sunghoon."I said his name as he looked at me.

"I'll come back so that you can drive me to interesting places okay."I said with a smile as he just nod with his head and leaves.

I got back to practicing how to say my words to Heeseung.

"Why did the teacher have to even choose such a story,it's so annoying to act such a thing in class."I said as I felt like joining Heeseung but that wouldn't be okay.

I kept on reading the script till I could remember every single word and even said without looking.

When I was done I brought some snacks from the fridge when suddenly Heeseung woke up.

"Your pretty."He said as soon as he looked at me who has some cookies filled up in the mouth.

"But..."I seemed speechless.

"Give me some."He said handing out his hand for some cookies.

I just walked to him with the bowl.

He opened his mouth like a baby.

"What do you expect me to do,eat."I said handing the bowl next to him to take out one of the cookies.

"Feed me."He said still opening his mouth.

"I won't do that."I said.

"Please,I'm starving."He said still opening his mouth.

I just kept on looking at him with no response.♡