P14♡

I was finally home and it seemed more like a long day with all the embarrassment and knowing very well that everyone will be talking about what happened.

"This is so frustrating."I said as I couldn't stop thinking of myself saying those words.

Just then I realized something.

"Wait,what if Hyunjin hears about my foolish confession."I felt worried even though I didn't know if he would be coming back to school.

I already got a message from YooA asking me if it's true about what I did at school and I had to tell her everything that actually happened.

We kept chatting about IU and how I should keep myself away from her or even give her the attention she wants.

I got tired from all the chats and suddenly there was a knock on my door.

I was scared to go and open when I thought of Heeseung but I got rid of the thought since Heeseung will never dare come to my room.

I opened the door.

And there was Jungwon smiling.

"Can I come in?"He asked.

"Ohh yeah."He walked in as we sat on my bed.

"What brings you here?"I asked.

"Actually I was going through my Instagram and apparently I don't know what kind of pic to post so I thought of you to choose."He said as he showed me the pics in his phone.

The pics were cute and he just took them today.

It was so hard to choose while holding his phone.

"Actually I can't decide,let me think for a minute."I said as I noticed he was staring at me with a pure smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"I asked.

"Nothing,I was just lost in my thoughts."He said as he took his phone from my hand.

"Well I'll ask Sunghoon,he's very good at picking pics and mostly that I'm horrible at taking one."He giggled.

"Uhm..yeah,anyways do you and Sunghoon get along or even talk that much?"I asked.

"Uhm...Sunghoon isn't mostly a person who is social with anyone,since we grew up with him he's always been a bit comfortable around us just that we aren't that close."He said.

"Ohh seems he is a shy person I guess,but can't he eat breakfast and dinner with us just once?"I asked.

"Well,everyone here had their own chilhood story but Sunghoon never actually told us about how he was living before being adopted."He said as I wondered.

"Uhm,if it's okay to ask...where did you live before living with Mrs Lee?"I asked.

He sigh.

"Actually for me I never met my parents,I was just an orphan and that's when Mrs Lee saw me and adopted me as her own,I was happy ever since then."He smiled.

"How old where you?"I asked.

"Well I was actually five years old when she adopted me."

I smiled wondering how cute he looked.

"Well I guess Mrs Lee couldn't resist a cute boy like you,she thought you would have a better future if she had you under her care."I said as he got up.

"Anyways I'll get going,I need to ask Sunghoon about the pic."He said as he was walking towards the door.

"Okay."I said as he walked out.

"Well at least it was not Heeseung."I felt relieved and another problem was that Sunoo today didn't bring me any snacks and I was craving them so badly.

I just sat but couldn't take it anymore.

"I'll walk out and take the snacks,If I bump into Heeseung then what I need to do is avoid him."I thought to myself as I opened the door.

I walked out slowly and closed the door.

I walked peacefully because Heeseung's room was far from mine.

I walked downstairs and saw Heeseung talking to Sunghoon as I turned back and stopped.

"Why did it have to be this two?"I asked myself as I knew they will see me even if I walk back so there was no turning back.

I just pretended that I don't see them and continued walking downstairs.

They both looked at me but I avoided any eye contact.

I was about to pass them.

"Did you really mean those words?"Asked the same person I was trying to avoid.

I stopped and looked at him annoyed.

"Actually know something,What I said back there was nothing and you should forget about it."I said hoping he will agree on it.

"You expect me to forget something that was said aloud infront of everyone in the Cafeteria,you got yourself in trouble and expect everything to be okay."He said with a mocking smile.

"But everyone will forget what happened."I said.

"How do you know?"He asked.

"I just know."I walked closer.

"Y/N,listen."He put his hand on my shoulder as I felt he was looking down on me.

Sunghoon just kept quiet.

"Hmm?"I was waiting to hear him out.

"That was the most stupidest thing you have ever done,every girl who gets rejected by me will be the laughing stock of the year and since Mrs Lee adores you it's hard for me to reject you and everyone is waiting for me to reject you."He said in a soft way as I was speechless.

"Then don't reject her."I turned to look at Sunghoon who just spoke.

Heeseung seemed surprised too.♡