P4♡

In the morning....
Seems it was it..the day of school as I heard a knock on the door."Come in."The butler walked in."Good morning Mrs
Y/N....here is your school uniform as I was told it's your size,you can take 30 minutes to be ready and breakfast will be ready downstairs."He smiled and walked out.I felt happy but nervous at the same time."Argh why am I so nervous?"I annoyingly asked myself.

I went to take a shower because it seemed more quicker as I walked out to get dressed.

Y/N's outfit for school...

I didn't actually know the dress code but it seemed we could wear anything we like for school.
I walked out of my room and headed downstairs because I didn't want to get late for breakfast and never wanted wanted know what will happen if I miss breakfast.

The boys seemed to be downstairs already but one of them seemed to want to miss breakfast.
I took a seat still nervous as I wasn't used to them."Ohh Good morning Y/N,are you ready for school?"Asked Jungwon."Good morning to you too,well..it's my first day so I'm a bit nervous."Heeseung just gave me this bored look."You shouldn't be nervous,just get to school and focus on your lessons."Said Jungwon."I even thought you were gonna say rock the school..you so boring."Said Jay who rolled his eyes."Eat up already or you are going to get late for school."Said the butler as he brought all their school bags and they seemed to be getting up to leave as I also got up.

They walked out of the house as I followed and I saw Sunghoon walking from behind."Why doesn't he seem to fit in with the others?"I asked myself as the boys got into the limo and seemed I had to.

I just still felt nervous mostly because I was seating next to Heeseung who seemed to dislike me."Boys you should get her familiar with the school and protect her from any kind of trouble."Said the butler."She seems old enough to take care of herself though."Said the arrogant Heeseung."We will make sure she's okay...you don't even need to Heeseung because I'll be able to be by her side."Said Jungwon."Well don't worry Y/N,there is no need to be nervous because everyone will welcome you as a new comer."Said Jake as I couldn't even believe that.

The limo took off..
As we got to school I couldn't stop looking outside the window as it looked so beautiful and so clean."Welcome to our Highschool."Said Sunoo with a bright smile."Wow it looks amazing that I feel more nervous."I said biting my finger nails.The driver opened the door for us as they firstly walked out because I seemed tight to My seat."Are you going to be in the car till after school?"Asked Ni-ki as I just awkwardly smiled.

I walked out of the car as some of the students seemed surprised by me coming out of a limo with Seven handsome guys and they all seemed to come from good families.Well I didn't feel that afraid because as for me I wasn't from any kind of bad background,I just breathed in and out as I the boys seemed to be focusing on other things.

Heeseung was talking to this two handsome boys who seemed to be his friends,Jungwon was also talking to this girl with spectacles and they seemed like friends,Jay seemed to have put on some ear buds as he walked all alone,Sunoo seemed to be with Jake and keeping their distance from the other students,Ni-ki seemed to be running to this basketball players that I couldn't stop taking my eyes off one of the guys and as usual...I just had no idea where Sunghoon went to because he was just next to me a while ago.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away from them,while I was walking feeling like I'm getting all lost I then saw the person I was looking for..

YOO SI-A(YooA)
Y/N childhood friend
Honest and Loveable

I couldn't express how happy I was to see her."YOOA!"I called out to her as she looked at me and I could see her already smiling."Y/N!"We both ran and gave each other a big hug."Wow you still look pretty as ever YooA."She smiled."Well you also look pretty...I've been waiting for this day to come and I'm happy that your here with me once again."I couldn't believe it since I saw her in years and I felt like I could pinch her to see if I'm just dreaming."Well How have you been without me..do you have any friends here at school?"She looked around."Well...actually I have never had friends here because they don't deserve to be my friends."I just had a bad feeling about this school but who knew it just looked fine to me.

"Since your new here you can come with me."She hold my hand as I followed her."Well do you like school here?"I asked."Well you will see for yourself how great of a school it is especially if you study well and get good grades."I smiled knowing I'm bad at studying.♡