P107♡

It was morning already as I woke up.

I walked out of my room prepared to go to school.

outfit for school.

I bumped into Heeseung right at the door.

"You will seat next to me today."He said with a smile as I was utterly surprised.

"Won't you like to...?"He asked.

"It's okay."I responded.

At the breakfast table everyone just looked at us surprised to why we are eating seated exactly next to each other.

Heeseung was even passing me the food that were far away to reach.

I nearly chocked to how they looked at us.

"Is it that surprising?"Asked Heeseung as the boys pretended not to see anything.

"Well it's not everyday we see you two being so close."Said Jungwon.

"But we are always close....aren't we...?"He said while looking at me.

"Only at school you act to be close,in which we thought you were only pretending to care about her."Said Jungwon.

"Exactly."Said Jake as everyone seemed to agree.

My thought was on Sunghoon.

"Even today he chooses to eat in his room,he was getting more comfortable in eating with us."I thought to myself.

Just then Sunghoon came walking out of his room.

Heeseung held my hand.

"Today I'll drive you to school."He said with a lower voice in which no one heard us.

"Ohh word."I sigh.

We left and I was inside Heeseung's car.

I was just quiet not knowing what to say or do.

"Did you do your homeworks,I'll help you with anything that troubles you for example maths."He said in which I was surprised to since when does anyone care about the marks I get at school.

"Ohh word.."I remembered something.

"What's wrong?"He asked.

"I forgot to write the maths homework,I was too exhausted yesterday that I slept."I said.

"Don't worry,I'll let you copy mine but next time I won't be doing that."He said.

"Really?"I asked looking at him.