P56♡

I felt so nervous to even look at him while he was driving and my hands kept on grabbing onto my purse.

"I think we should go to my studying place,that way I'll be able to help you."He said.

"Ohh I guess it won't just be me and him."I thought.

"I guess you really want to make sure you get good marks."He said as I looked at him.

"Uhm...yeah...good marks it is."I said not liking the idea of studying maths all day..

"What did I get myself into?"I questioned myself.

"We are here."He said as he stopped at some building.

"Wow let's go and do maths."I said with my fake smile.

He opened the door as he walked out and I did the same.

We walked into the building as this man who seemed to be working looked at both of us.

"Ohh Mr Hwang who have you brought along with you?"He asked with a smile.

"A friend..I need to teach her how to solve some maths problems."He said.

"Should I inform your mother about this?"He asked.

"Well...just don't mention the gender...only say a friend came along with me and if she asks for a name..."I got in between.

"Say Heeseung."I said with a smile.

"Ohh yeah say my friend's name is Heeseung."He said.

"Wait are you friends with Lee Heeseung,wow I really want to see how he looks like all grown up."Said the worker.

"Focus on your job and well we have to get started."Said Hyunjin looking serious as the worker smiled and walked out.

"Let's take the stairs."He said as I followed him.

"Wow do you just own a building only to read?"I asked while feeling like laughing.

"It's not just a building of studying...there are many different kind of rooms my mom set for me."He said.

"Ohh it seems you mom sounds more like a fun person."I said while smiling.

"If you knew."He said as I just kept following him.

We entered this room.

"Wow is this where you study?"I asked

"Yeah take a seat,I'll tell them to bring some snacks."He said walking out.

"Okay."I said while smiling and taking a seat while I keep looking around.

"Wow he can even play a piano,I like guys who play pianos."I smiled to myself.

Just then he walked back in with a book.

"I'll like to help you solve this book,but well don't worry I just want to see what your bad at."He said.

"Ohh okay then."He gave me the book as I began writing.

They looked easy but they were so hard.

My phone was ringing but I was so focused.

"Aren't you going to answer?...why did you name the contact Evil Goblin?"He asked while I couldn't explain that.

I just laughed.

"Well I'll just pick up."I said as I took the phone and walked a distance.

📞....

Y/N:""What do you want?I'm in a middle of getting the maths answers right?"

HEESEUNG:"What time should I pick you up?"

Y/N:"No need to do that,Hyunjin will take me back."

My eyes wide opened realizing what I just did.

HEESEUNG:"Hyunjin???

Y/N:"My tongue slipped,I'm not with him...I'm with a friend."

HEESEUNG:"I'm picking you up,you tell me the location or else you will see what I do."

Y/N:"What will you do?"

HEESEUNG:"You will find out."

He hanged up...

"Ohh word..."I said while looking at Hyunjin who was busy looking at my other answers.

I walked to him.

"I don't want to know who the evil Goblin was and for your answers you only got six out of ten right."He said.

"Well I'll be leaving early though."I said as I took a seat.

"Don't worry I'll drive you back home."He said.

"No need,I can walk there."I said with a worried face.

"Okay let's proceed,since now I know which one you got wrong I'll help you with it."He said.

I smiled as we proceeded.

While I was trying to take the pencil my hand touched his.

We looked at each other.

His face turned red as he looked to the other side.

The worker brought some snacks for us.

"What took you so long?"Asked Hyunjin.

"Well your mother was here and I told her you where inside with your friend."He said.

"She was here?"He looked a bit worried.

"His mom was here?"I gulped as I thought.

"Well it's okay since she's gone,anyways Y/N enjoy the snacks okay."He said with a smile.

"Yeah.."I began eating.

The worker walked out.

We seem to be done with the solving chapter.

"Anyways you said I shouldn't take you home,whose picking you up?"Asked Hyunjin.

"Actually I don't want to lie to you anymore,I have something to tell you."I said while thinking this would be the best choice.

"Something you want to tell me?"He seemed confused.

"I'm not going to confess but this will clear out the misunderstanding and maybe he won't ever ignore me ever again."I thought as I looked at him.

"Well you can tell me anything."He said.

"Actually...I'm staying at the Enhypen house."I said.

"What?"He looked shocked.♡