P53♡

Sunoo saw me and Jungwon as he walked to us and the girls kept following him.

He looked a bit annoyed by them but all he could do was smile.

"Sunoo Oppa do you know,my sister is very cute and she likes your pics."Said this gossip girl.

"Uhm girls not today,you can talk to me another day."He said.

"But you promised to take us to a sushi restaurant."Said the other gossip girl.

"Like he said,he will talk to you next time."Said Jungwon with a serious strict face.

The girls stepped back.

"Ahh Jungwon Oppa how are you?"Asked the third gossip girl while smiling.

"Sunoo can you please give Y/N a ride back home,Heeseung won't be able to take her today."Said Jungwon ignoring the girl.

"Aww no problem."Said Sunoo taking me by my hand as the three girls felt annoyed.

"Wow I had no idea Jungwon was like this sometimes,it scares me."I thought to myself.

"Sunoo Oppa why touch her hand?"Asked the first gossip girl.

"Because she's my friend and mostly I'll say younger sister to me."He said.

They gave me this nasty looks and walked away.

"Well thanks you two,I wouldn't have survived an hour listening to those girls."Said Sunoo.

"Well I'll leave now."Said Jungwon leaving the both of us.

"Why does he look a bit upset this days?"Asked Sunoo with a smile.

"Well he got rejected I guess."I said as Sunoo looked at me with curiosity.

"You have to tell me what happened,let's go to my car."He said as he pulled me along with him.

We got to Sunoo's car.

"I guess this days everyone is driving their own car."I said.

"Well everyone ditched me to use their cars so I had no other choice even though I hate driving."He said.

"Well how bad can you be?"I asked as he made a cute smiling face.

We entered the car.

He didn't even start the car yet.

"So tell me now."He said.

"Well I wasn't suppose to tell anyone but I guess I'll tell you."I said.

"Well you can trust me,but don't ever share secrets with Jake and Ni-ki,their horrible at keeping quiet."Said Sunoo.

I laughed for a bit.

"Well Jungwon kinda likes my best friend YooA and he confessed but she rejected him because she has a boyfriend already and that guy is also Heeseung's step brother."I said as Sunoo was covering his mouth with his hands.

"Ohh my...like really...this is so shocking though...I never thought Jungwon will ever...I mean he used to say he will never have a crush on anyone."Said Sunoo giving me this wide eye look.