P57♡

"Well I thought I won't tell anyone because it will lead me to being hated or having too much attention but I never expected to be tangled with Heeseung."I said.

"Ohh...I don't know what to take this as."He said.

"I actually..."I hold myself.

"It's okay...so does it mean you and Heeseung's relationship is only an act?"He asked.

"Yes,he never liked me anyways and I only live with them because Mrs Lee is a friend of my dad."I said.

"Why are you telling me all this?"He asked.

"Because...I consider you my friend."I said.

"Well then,I never actually had real friends...I'll just consider you one starting from today."He said with a smile.

"I wanted something more."I thought to myself as I gave a smile.

"And Heeseung called...I should be going out because I send him the location and he's on his way now."I said.

"What about you go out with me tomorrow?"He asked as I was surprised.

"Wow is he asking me out?"I blushed.

"As friends."He said.

"Ohh...yes I'll love to."I smiled as he smiled back.

I was about to walk out.

"Actually I was going to befriend you anyways so I saw this at this other shop and thought of you."

I looked at the bracelet.

I just immediately walked out expecting Heeseung to be outside and I was right

He was standing outside next to his car.

I immediately walked to him.

"I'm here."I said as he looked at me.

"Get inside."He said opening the door for me.

I just got inside without a word.

He also entered the car.

"If you wanted help with maths why didn't you talk to me about it?"He asked.

"Well...it's because your...actually me and Hyunjin are friends."I said looking around.

"Friends?"He seemed irritated.