P65♡

IU looked at me with a serious face as I stepped back.

"Like seriously...don't forget I can report you guys for the bathroom lock in."I said looking serious too.

"Y/N...I didn't come to trouble you this time."She pointing a finger at me.

"Then stop with the finger pointing."I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Like how can you leave that girl with Heeseung,I was going to let you have him for now but then you seem irresponsible."She said looking annoyed.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Look at them,I thought Heeseung smiled only with you but he seems to smile for her too and why is that?"Asked Winter who seemed to enjoy it.

"You have to do something about it,I mean I can't stand a pretty girl than you to be close to my guy."said IU.

"But she's not pretty than me,anyways I shouldn't involve myself in this matter."I said.

"Y/N...you really don't like Heeseung,if you did you would have been feeling jealous right now."She said as I was trying to ignore her words.

"I really need to go."I said.

"If you want I can take care of her or else everyone will say Heeseung doesn't like you anymore."She said.

I stopped thinking if I should take her offer.

"Why would I want to get rid of Wonyoung?...I mean I like Hyunjin not Heeseung...or do I also like him?"I thought as I turned to look at her.

"So what do you say Y/N?"She smiled at me.

"Sorry IU but Wonyoung and Heeseung are just friends,and to be honest with you just move on because Heeseung ain't never gonna see your existence."I said as she seemed to never expect what I was going to say.

I could see Winter was trying to be a loyal friend but she still couldn't hold her laughter.

"Winter that was not funny."She didn't seem annoyed but a bit sad as she walked away.

"Did I say something that bad?"I looked confused but then just walked to the locker room and Hyunjin was not there.

"Where is he?"I questioned myself.

Just when I thought of only wondering around I thought of checking out the school library room.

It was such a nice library room and while walking around I noticed Hyunjin.

"Wait why is he sleeping in here?"I questioned myself when I saw he was really fast asleep.

I got to him without making a single noise and sat beside him.

I smiled to myself.

"He really seemed tired I guess."I thought while looking at his cute sleeping face.

But then I noticed his eyes open as I got startled.

"How did you find me here?"He asked as I was still holding my hand against my chest.

"Ohh you scared me."I looked at him with a baby face.

"It's so nice to wake up and see you."He said as he smiled.

I felt fluttered.

"Actually I saw you looked exhausted and felt a bit worried...."I didn't finish my words when suddenly he hugged me.

I had no words to say anymore.

"It's so nice to have someone who understands and sees my existence the way I want."He said as I smiled.

"I just..."I didn't know what to say.

He looked at me.

"So how did I do?"He asked.

"You were great but...did you study all those because of your mom?"I asked.

"Well...to be honest yes,She said it's all for my own good and no one should be better than me."He said with a smile.

"Ohh I feel sorry for you but you don't need to live your life for her,choose the path that makes you happy."I said.

"Your just cute."He said.

"Wow am I just cute today that two boys had to say this to me?"I smiled.

"So what kind of relationship do you and Felix share?"I asked.

"To be honest Felix is my cousin and I don't really have a brother but I take him as my brother...he's just so nice to me."He said.

"Ohh that's why Felix is living the life he wants."I thought as I looked at Hyunjin.

"Anyways we will be going for holidays,I'm afraid I'll be out of the country for the time being."He said.

"Ohh really?...where to?"I looked surprised.

"I'll be going with Felix to Japan."He said.

"Wow as long as it's your brother then that's nice,I'll just call him your brother."I said.

"I like it,anyways before sleeping I thought of giving you another book to read."He said.

"Wow I wonder what it is about."I smiled at him.

"Isn't it too obvious Y/N?"He asked me as I looked confused but still smiled.

"What's obvious?"I asked.

"I noticed this and wasn't sure but now I'm sure of it."He said.

"Sure of what?"I was trying to understand what he meant.

"Isn't it just obvious you like me."The words just came out of his mouth as I froze in one place.

"Wait...how did he find out?...is it because I'm always trying to be next to him...ohh word now I feel like my confession is a waste."I thought as he smiled.

"I'm just joking,I wanted to see your reaction."He said as I blinked three times and he still smiled so innocently bringing out one of his story books.♡