P2♡

The car was moving as we stopped at a shop and ordered some food for the time being and I couldn't keep myself away from my phone for that long."Well as you may know I kindly have rules at my house and I hope you will follow them."I curiously smiled hoping to hear the rules."Don't worry about the rules my butler will be able to tell you everything."I didn't even know what what say when I heard the rule part."Okay Mrs Lee I would make sure I follow the rules."I smiled.

The time seemed to have went on as I felt tired and sleepy and that's when I laid my head on the seat and slept.

I woke up."Are we there yet?"Mrs Lee just smiled at me."Don't worry dear we are getting there,it's not that far anymore."Just when I looked through the window I saw this beautiful place with huge buildings for each house and it seemed like a competition for houses because I could see clear even when it seemed to be at night already and that's when we entered this huge gate."Here we are."She said as the limo stopped and I had to walk out surprised to see how huge her house was.

The house was huge and very beautiful even though it was hard for me to see since it was at night so I had to walk following the driver who got the luggage to the huge door as I felt like an ant for a minute there...when the door opened I could see how beautiful it was as I got so nervous and surprised,Just then I noticed this man who seemed to be well dressed.

"Ohh are you Miss Y/N?"He asked."Uhm..yes..."He picked up the luggage."Follow me I'll escort you to your room Miss Y/N."It seemed it was Mrs Lee's butler as I followed him even though I could see the house was huge and really confusing,we walked upstairs as we bumped into this boy who seemed to be busy with his phone to even notice us and I couldn't see his face clearly with his hair covering his eyes.

"Don't worry Miss Y/N...feel comfortable as this is also your home and I hope Mrs Lee has told that there are rules in this house."I nodded as we seemed to stop and not go up the other stairs and I followed as we passed a couple of rooms and he stopped."Here is your room Miss Y/N."He seemed to open the door with a card.

"Wow is Mrs Lee that wealthy?"The butler just smiled."Well it's so surprising that you don't know Mrs Lee because she's an actress and a business woman."My mouth wide opened as I was surprised,he got me inside the room and put my luggage."Okay then you can unpack your clothes and make sure that if you hear a bell you should come downstairs or else you will sleep hungry."I understood as he walked out and it just felt so nerve wrecking already.

Even though i wasn't a fan of the colour pink I just just liked the room already

Even though i wasn't a fan of the colour pink I just just liked the room already.I started to unpack my clothes step by step and had to lie down a bit on the bed as I reached out to my phone and started playing some online games and then I had to watch some funny videos to pass the time.

While I was lying down I heard this bell sound and I just knew I had to go downstairs even though I was scared to who I will be meeting.I opened the door to my room and walked out not seeing anyone upstairs..I just took the down stairs and as I was walking the butler seemed to be coming to get me."Ohh Miss Y/N everyone is in the dining room."I smiled "Uhm how many are they?"He smiled."Their seven and anyways don't worry too much their really nice and they could be the same age as you."It was a relief but still could feel my heart beat fast.

I just followed the butler as he escorted me to the dining room which I happened to see the boys who were seating and expecting me and I felt like I could just walk back to my room as they all seemed to be good looking than I thought.

I just smiled awkwardly and said "HI."They just looked at me and stood as I could see they were walking directly to me and as I buzzed out."This is Miss Y/N the girl Mrs Lee was talking about."I felt so short when there were standing next to me.♡