P28♡

"Well hey Yeonjun."I said in an awkward way.

"Heeseung might hate me because my mom is in love with his dad but I hope you won't hate me because of him."He said with his pure smile.

"I don't hate you and well this is between you guys."I said.

"Can I at least have your numbers just in case?"He asked.

"If Heeseung made it clear I'm his girlfriend why is Yeonjun trying to get my number for?"I questioned myself but took Yeonjun's phone he handed out and saved them.

"Sure here."I gave him his phone back.

Sunoo and Jungwon walked out.

"Aww so cute,did you finally dump Heeseung Y/N?"Asked Sunoo with a smile.

"You should stop talking too much Sunoo."Said Jungwon as he messed up Sunoo's hair.

"Ahh Jungwon,your just too much,anyways see you at home Y/N."Said Sunoo.

Jungwon smiled at me as they both walked down the stairs.

"Hmm...seems I'll see you then."Said Yeonjun.

I smiled and was about to walk.

"So Heeseung really is your boyfriend?"Asked Yeonjun.

"Uhm...actually I need to hurry,just text me."I said as I ran after the two boys leaving Yeonjun alone.

I found the boys already together at the car.

"Actually...I don't like driving at night so whose taking the wheel?"Asked Ni-ki.

"I'm not driving."Said Sunghoon as he entered the car taking the back seat.

Ni-ki smiles and puts the car keys into Heeseung's hand.

"Your all so annoying,why do I always have to drive at night."Said the annoyed Heeseung.

"Well I'll take the back seat."I said pointing it out but then Heeseung pulls me back to him.

"No no no,your seating in the front."He said as Ni-ki immediately joined Sunghoon.

"But I'm going to fall asleep."I said while looking into his eyes to convince him I don't want the front seat.

"Well I don't care about that,you can sleep all you want."He said while opening the car door for me.

I walked in feeling all annoyed.

He also got inside the car.

Ni-ki was busy using his phone while wearing some earpods and Sunghoon seemed a bit sleepy.

"I think I saw a message in my phone,should I check it out?"I began asking myself when Heeseung was busy focused on driving.

I saw that he was not looking and switched on my phone to check the message.

"Maybe it's Yeonjun."I thought as I checked his message.

Chats♡

Yeonjun:"Hey it's Yeonjun,hope you didn't forget about me😎."

Y/N:"I would have if you didn't save my numbers."

Yeonjun:"I didn't get your numbers for nothing you know."

Y/N:"크크크 your funny."

Yeonjun:"What about we meet up tomorrow?"

I didn't know how to answer him when I turned to look at Heeseung who was also looking at me and nearly dropped my phone.

"Why do you seem startled,am I that scary?"Asked Heeseung who seemed a bit confused.

"Uhm,I just got startled because I never thought you would look at me."I said in an awkward way.

"Whatever I won't look at you again."He said looking a bit bored.

"Anyways I like that your the one whose driving rather than the reckless Ni-ki."I said as I looked at Ni-ki who couldn't even hear what we are saying.

Sunghoon was already asleep and covered his face with his jersey.

Heeseung hadn't answered to my compliment and was avoiding me.

"Did I say something wrong?"I began questioning myself as I turned back to my phone.

Chats♡

Y/N:"Sorry for not replying but I'm with Heeseung right now."

While waiting for him to reply back my phone switched off.

"Ohh word,why didn't I charge it?"I felt bored already.

I could see Heeseung trying to hold his smile.

"Well I guess he finds this funny."I thought to myself while I looked annoyed at him.

Just then he stopped the car at this shop.

"It's so boring,why did you stop here?"I said to myself as I looked at the back and Ni-ki was asleep too.

"I want to buy myself some water."He said as he walked out.

I couldn't just wait so I walked out and followed him.

We entered the shop.

I was craving for some chocolate.

"Can I buy myself some chocolate?"I asked him.

"Take whatever you want,I don't care."He said in a cold way.

"He's always so rude,I wonder what kind of father he's gonna be to his kids one day."I felt so annoyed when I looked for chocolates.

"Ohh I can take whatever I want and he doesn't care."I smiled as I took ten different chocolates and looked for him.

I found him already paying for a bottle of water and ran to put my chocolates.

We then left the shop just as he stopped me before walking into the car.

"What?"I asked him.

"Why didn't you wear the gift I gave you at school,do you not like?"He asked as I felt confused.

"Ohh that gift you gave me,I forgot to open it."I said looking down.

"Well wear it on my birthday party,everyone at school will be invited to see if you really like me."He said as he walked into the car.

"I thought this whole issue was over,this now seem a lot serious than I thought?"I immediately walked into the car.♡