P13♡

It was break time and I was in the Cafe eating while in my thoughts asking myself why didn't Hyunjin come to school.

"Or is he planning to go to another school?"I just couldn't get this thought out of my mind but ended up hitting my head with my hand.

"Ohh do you need some company?"Asked a familiar voice as I looked up.

"Seriously."This day felt like it could any worse.

"What do you actually want IU."She gave me a smile as she sat down next to me and her two friends joined.

"IU I'm sorry about what happened last time and it was a mistake."I said thinking she will forget and let me go.

"A mistake,well if you believe it's a mistake and want to make up for it then you should do something for me."She said while trying to make me look into her puppy eyes.

"And what is that?"I asked knowing she will ask something hard but it couldn't be that bad.

"Well...If you don't do what I ask you to do then I'm sure gonna make your life feel miserable."She said with a smirk.

"Whatever,get it over with."I said.

"See there."She made me look at the Enhypen boys.

"Hmm...and?"I asked.

"Go to that tall guy named Heeseung and tell him you love him out loud that I can hear you from here,it's for fun."She said as I felt my heart beat with fear.

"Heeseung out of all the boys and mostly those words."My eyes had widened knowing this was the most hardest thing I'll ever do.

"Well don't worry,he will just ignore you or maybe embarass you infront of everyone so don't be scared."She smiled along with her friends.

"Well you saying it like that just makes me feel like I shouldn't be doing this."I said as I breathed in and out.

"I hope Heeseung doesn't think I'm crazy,here goes nothing."I thought to myself as I walked to the boys.

They were laughing while eating their food and suddenly they turned to look at me.

"Ohh Y/N why are you here?"Asked Sunoo.

"Actually I...ohh my word..actually I came to."I paused for a moment and looked at IU who just gave me a signal to go on.

"Is there something wrong,is IU bothering you?"Asked Jungwon.

"No..actually I came here to talk to Heeseung."As I mentioned his name he gave me a glare.

"Talk to me?"He asked as I felt like I should just forget about doing this but I had to get rid of IU and her friends out of my life.

"Yes I..."I felt stupid when they all were waiting for me to say something.

"I love You Heeseung!"I said it out loud while closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly to find everyone in the Cafeteria looking at me.

Jungwon,Jake,Ni-ki and Jay seemed to be surprised.

Sunoo seemed more surprised with his hands covering his mouth.

Sunghoon didn't even give much of his expression but he was standing so still without blinking.

I was trying not to look at Heeseung and see his reaction but when I did he just didn't seem to be that surprised.

"You love me?"He asked as I already felt regrets.

When I looked at IU she seemed to be laughing along with her friends waiting for something to happen.

I felt like a lot of girls in the Cafe were giving me the death glare and mostly waiting for Heeseung to tell me off.

"Well isn't this just so surprising,you love me and I don't."He said like I expected it.

"I...actually those words just slipped out of my mouth,forget I ever said that."I whispered.

He got up and walked closer to me.

"Well show that you love me and maybe I will love you back."And what he said was not something I expected.

"Heeseung.."Said Jungwon trying to stop him.

"Jungwon she said she loves me and well I would love to see her prove it."He said as I had no idea what kind of prove he wanted but I had to back out of this deal.

He was about to say something but I was already sneaking away from him and ran out of the cafeteria.

I went to the locker room as I sat down on the floor feeling embarrassed.

"I'm so dump,I should have seen what IU was trying do and that was to embarass me infront of everyone."I thought to myself.

IU and her friends seem to have followed me.

"Wow that was so entertaining,you should have waited a little longer and that way I would have enjoyed more drama."She said as they laughed.

"I did what you wanted so can you just stay out of my way."I said while getting up.

"Well I'll try since I can't promise anything,I just like you and seeing you miserable makes me happy."She said.

"What did I do to you?"I asked feeling annoyed.

"Well you made me notice you,let's go girls."She said as they walked away.

I was trying to walk to class when I saw Jungwon with Sunghoon.

"So I see who the problem is here."Said Jungwon.

"Well I wanted to get rid of her so I had to do her stupid deal."I said with a smile.

"If she bothers you again let me know okay."He said as I avoided any eye contact with Sunghoon.

"I'll do so."I said in a cheerful way.

He smiled as the bell rang and we went back to our classes.