P35♡

We were back in class and everyone were talking about their invitations to Heeseung's party and how they will be dressing up.

The teacher was not in class on a sick leave and as I was about to get up and go out to the bathroom when Heeseung grabbed my hand.

"Now what?"I looked annoyed when I looked at him.

He got up when everyone in class looked at us along with Hyunjin.

"I hope you will be beautiful than any girl in this school tomorrow."He said as if he meant it.

"Is he trying to see if I really like Hyunjin or what?"I gave him a questionable look.

"Make sure you wear the gift I gave you,it will be the best present I get from you."He said as he smirked.

I gulped as I tried to take my hand from his.

He just looked at Hyunjin who was looking at us both and he pulled me into his arms and hugged me in which I didn't expect.

"Your so cute I couldn't resist hugging you."He said as he messed up my hair with his hand.

"Don't mess up my hair."I said as I had no words to express how annoyed I was.

I just couldn't look at Hyunjin but instead continued walking out of class while everyone seemed to enjoy watching all those and some envied.

I quickly went to the girls bathroom.

I didn't even use the bathroom but looked at myself in the mirror.

"What did he just do,now what will Hyunjin think?"I questioned myself.

While I turned the girls walked in and it was IU and one of her friend who I met before and that was Winter.

"Ohh look who it is."Said IU with a smile.

"I wonder what Heeseung saw in her."Said Winter as she rolled her eyes and went to wash her hands.

I didn't feel like talking to them but decided to leave the bathroom.

"Maybe I should start ignoring them like this,then I'll live my life in peace."I talked to myself stopping and looking around if anyone saw me and thought I was crazy.

I gulped and immediately hurried back to class.

In class it was so noisy.

I just went to YooA's seat to ask her about what I found a confusion for me.

"YooA?"I said as I sat next to her while she was drawing this designed dress she made up.

"You will make me lose focus."She said focused in her book.

"I actually have something to ask you."I didn't even mind.

"Ask and move away."She said.

"You can be rude sometimes you know but I don't care because I really need to ask you."I said.

"What?"She finally looked at me.

"Will you be coming to Heeseung's birthday party?"I asked what I didn't really want to ask with a smile.

"Seriously Y/N,yeah I'll be coming because it's free and I want to see where the Enhypen boys live."She said with a serious face.

"Anyways do you like one of the Enhypen boys?"I asked her.

"Not really,I actually find them cute and pretty cool,rich and very handsome actually anything but their just not for me."She said as she continued to draw.

"Hmmm...are you seeing someone?"I asked her as she looked at me again.

"Yes I'm seeing someone."She said.

"Ohh my word...how could you!"I said as I hit her hand.

"Ouch!..what for?"She asked.

"You hid this from me,we are friends you know you silly girl."I said with laughter.

"Well I wanted to tell you but not now."She said while continuing with her drawing.

"Care to tell me who he is?"I asked her.

"Uhm...he's from a wealthy family,he's so cute and handsome at the same time,he's just more cuter than the Enhypen boys."She said in her imaginary world as I felt annoyed.

"Get to the point,what's his name?"I asked her.

"Ohh his name is Y.."She was about to say his name when Jungwon stood infront of me.

"Jungwon?"I looked at him.

"Actually I just came to give this girl her invitation card,your YooA right?"He asked as I looked at him.

The way he looked at her with a bright smile made me suspicious.

"Yes I'm YooA,thank you."She just took the card out of Jungwon's hand without even looking at him.

"Whoah she really is not interested in the Enhypen boys."I thought as I looked at Jungwon still smiling.

"I'll leave now."He said as he was about to leave.

"Where is Y/N's card?"YooA asked Jungwon.

"I'll give her later."He said as he walked away.

"Wow does Jungwon like YooA,me and him need to talk."I kept thinking to myself when suddenly YooA pinched my arm.

"Ouch!"I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"What are you thinking about?"She asked.

"Nothing."I said with a smile.

I then remembered she didn't tell me the name of her guy.

"YooA you didn't finish your words."I said.

"Well I'll tell you tomorrow then,let me draw."She said.

"No way,your telling me now."I said as she looked at me.

"Tomorrow."She said as I rolled my eyes but the bell rang and it was the next lesson.

The teacher seemed to have come to class too early now.

"Ohh word."I said as I went back to my seat including everyone.

We got back to the lesson.♡